- Go to “Settings”.
- Click on “Accounts”
- Click on “linked accounts”
- Click on “Facebook icon”.
- then Click “unlink” and then a confirmation popup will open up,
- Click on “unlink” again to Confirm.
How to unlink Instagram from Facebook, which is something some people may want to do if they are running a business page on Facebook. Sometimes it can be confusing as Facebook and Instagram have been linked together for so many years that you would think there was no way out of the relationship. However, this blog post will help you unlink your FB business page from your Instagram account!
How To Disconnect Instagram From Facebook Page
The first thing you want to do is go into your account settings and scroll down until you find the “Instagram” tab. This should be located at the very bottom of the page, right below “Linked Accounts”. When clicking on this option, there will be a pop up that asks if you are sure about uninstalling Instagram…
“Yes!” You say confidently and press continue.
There are three steps in total: The last step being installing! Now get ready for those sweet new app updates without Facebook having any control over them anymore 😉 Seriously though, once unlinked from FB business accounts it’s possible that all posts made through either platform may not show up – so make sure to announce both platforms separately
Now you are unlinked! You may need to sign out of FB first before proceeding with this process.
The benefits for using Instagram over Facebook can be numerous, but mostly it boils down to how it’s used as a marketing tool by businesses. For one thing, your followers will see more posts in their timeline when they use the app instead of going into Facebook and searching through updates themselves – which is why brands like Starbucks have switched all day long . Another big difference between the two platforms is that there isn’t a news feed on Instagram. This means that you can post updates whenever you want without the need to worry about clogging up your followers’ feeds, or getting lost in among all of their other posts – which is why brands like Nike have switched to using it for marketing.
You may be wondering how this information helps if Facebook and Instagram are linked; well, it doesn’t. If you would prefer not having your content shared between both platforms as an end result then removing one account from the “Linked Accounts” section will do just that (although we suggest checking with a business advisor before doing so). Note: You cannot use two separate accounts but instead must create another profile altogether! As mentioned earlier, there might be some benefits to keeping
How to unlink your Facebook page from your Instagram business account.
– Instagram is more about your posts and less about your followers’ lives.
– You can post as many updates on Instagram per day without worrying about clogging up people’s feeds, or getting lost in the mix of other brands’ posts.
– It allows for a higher quality photo than Facebook which may be better suited to give off an air of professionalism.
– With no newsfeed, you can post whenever you want and not worry that when people search they won’t see it – meaning Nike has switched marketing campaigns from Facebook to Twitter due to this perk .
There are also some downsides to using Instagram over Facebook: Your ads might have already been seen by all of the follower’s friends instead of just the
1. Go to “Settings”.
2. Click on “Accounts”
3. Click on “linked accounts”
4. Click on “Facebook icon”.
5. then Click “unlink” and then a confirmation popup will open up,
6. Click on “unlink” again to Confirm.