- To recover deleted Facebook photos.
- Go to Facebook.com And Sign in.
- Click the down arrow in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Click Download a Copy of your Facebook data.
- Click Start My Archive.
If you want to retrieve deleted photos from Facebook, you can try the third party software- Photo Recovery. It is a preferred solution for every user whether Windows or Mac as it is easy and safe to use. The application has two recovery modes i.e., Automatic and Advanced scanning mode which helps in retrieving various type of files including photos, videos, audios, messages etc from Facebook/Facebook Messenger conversation history as well as timeline posts. Moreover, if you are using iPhone or mobile device then simply install ‘Preview’ app on your device (available at Apple App Store) and connect with the computer via USB cable while recovering data through this tool (PC only).
How does it work?
It uses deep scan technology in order to perform deep scanning of your files (including videos) from Facebook. The application will show all the deleted photos on your computer screen so that you can select them and save them into different folders which can be found on your computer.
· Fast, easy recovery process: It provides an impressive performance without slowing down your PC. Whether you are running Windows or Mac operating system, it is a preferred solution for every user as it supports both platforms free of cost. You just need to download the software, install and click on “Scan” button after connecting through USB cable with the device where you have stored photos/videos. The application offers preview option so that you can view thumbnails of all recovered data before saving them.
· Recover from various media: As discussed above, Photo Recovery tool can be used for recovering your photos and videos from Facebook/Facebook Messenger conversation history as well as timeline posts. In addition to these two sources, you can also recover deleted photos from a backup file created by Apple Time Machine (Mac only) or third party backup software such as Carbonite, Easeus Data Recovery etc and then save them on computer drive or USB drive.
· Preview option: If you are not in search of all the data present on Facebook but just need to get back some deleted photo which means that there will be no need of scanning entire system hard drive and taking complete time. To overcome this issue, the developers have equipped a preview option in the software which allows you to view thumbnails of all recovered data before saving them.
· Different formats: During the scanning process, you can find many types of files including photos, audios and videos. Photo Recovery tool provides ability to save files into various formats such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP etc. It also enables you to download video in AVI file format from Facebook/Facebook Messenger timeline (full-length).
Download link: http://www.recoverphotosfromfacebooknow.com/photo-recovery/download.html
You can use this recovery tool for removing photo tag or profile picture from Facebook profile easily without any trouble by following the steps given below:
· Go to www.recoverphotosfromfacebooknow.com/remove-photo-tag-or-profile-picture/index.html
· Click on “Download” button and save the installation package either on your computer drive or USB flash drive
· Once you have downloaded the setup file, connect with your computer through USB cable and run the software. Then follow the instructions appearing on the screen for installation process which is very simple as it takes a few minutes only! Now, click on Start Recovery option from main screen of application in order to begin scanning process of Facebook profile data. The scan duration will depend upon how huge is your profile content but hardly, it does not take more than 3 to 5 minutes for completing scan.
· Once the scanning process gets over, you will be able to see all the deleted files saved on your screen. You can also view thumbnails of videos in AVI format without any hassle and then save them on computer drive or USB drive directly.
Why Photo Recovery Tool is so effective?
1. It is the most suitable option available for removing photos tag or profile picture from Facebook profile at very low cost. Forget about paying hundreds of dollars to other service providers when this application can help you accomplish the same task without wasting extra money. Moreover, it keeps no record of your search within computer and all the data will be removed as soon as you disconnect device with computer after completing your recovery process safely without any risk of data disclosure. If you are not interested in recovering your data from Facebook but just want to communicate with the support team if you get stuck while using the software then the team members will assist you through live chat support in real time.
2. The best part I like about photo recovery tool is that it offers preview option in the software which allows users to view thumbnails of all recovered photos, videos and audios before saving them on computer. When you use third-party communication tools to delete something from Facebook timeline then there are chances that some important data may also get deleted along with it because of surplus content present in your profile. So, it is highly recommendable for users to create a backup file by using Apple Time Machine (Mac) or other third party application so that all the necessary files can be restored easily after deletion. If things go wrong during recovery process and if any type of corruption takes place while downloading data from Facebook server then there will be no need of worrying about whether your personal information will be compromised or not because photo removal tool enables you save data in three different formats such as JPEG, PNG and TIFF so that you can view them later if necessary on computer.
3. Another amazing feature of this application is “Facebook Video Downloader” which allows users to download videos from Facebook timeline without any compromise in quality! You will get the ability to save your desired video in AVI format along with audio and video tracks so that you can watch it anytime even if they are deleted by someone else from your timeline. You also have an option to preview the downloaded video before saving it on your computer drive or USB flash drive directly because when we talk about downloading any type of media files then there are great chances that something may go wrong or corrupt due to network connection issues, malware infection and other technical glitches. But, if you happen to face such types of situations then you will easily be able to restore your files by using Undelete or other similar application available on the web.
4. The software is capable of recovering text messages from Facebook as well but it will only work if someone has deactivated his/her profile until that time this tool can help you get back all your personal information from timeline by using this free app.
1 click solution for removing my photos (including profile picture) completely from Facebook Timeline?
When we think about sending something on social network which would not be suitable in case of anyone else getting access tp it then naturally we start thinking about deleting the content immediately so that it does not get stored in any type of media file. Besides this, sometimes users also have a habit of removing their photos or profile image as soon as they are uploaded on Facebook timeline but sometimes they forget to delete it accordingly and due to this reason, the data will remain visible to other people who might see it out of curiosity. If you face such kind of situation then I must tell you that all your efforts would go in vain if you use third party applications like SnapShot for deleting pictures because there is a high chance that it may corrupt your files when recovering them from Facebook photo storage directory directly and even something can be deleted along with recovered content!
How To View Deleted Profile Pictures And Photo Albums?
If you have a habit of removing your profile picture from Facebook timeline as soon as it gets uploaded on social network because you don’t want anyone else to see it then there are high chances that most probably you will also remove your photos and other personal information at the same time but if users forget about this activity then they can easily view them by following these steps:
Step 1. Firstly, open internet browser on your PC or mobile phone and access official Facebook login page. After this, just type in www.facebook.com in address bar and press enter button so that Facebook homepage appears on computer screen immediately.
Step 2. Now, click on “Settings” button which is located next to search box (top right corner) on the same Facebook page.
Step 3. After this, click on “Timeline and Tagging” option which is currently highlighted with yellow color so that it comes into view.
Step 4. Finally, scroll down a bit further until you get to see thumbnails of recently uploaded photos & videos as well as delete button for removing your profile picture from timeline (refer image below). Now, if you wish to restore any photo or video then just click on “Undelete” link otherwise you can also choose other options such as edit tags & block users by clicking on them!
How To Recover Deleted Profile Picture Using Photo Recovery Software?
If you have mistakenly deleted your profile picture from Facebook timeline and even if you have tried hard by running different types of applications like SnapShot for restoring deleted photos then still, there is high possibility that your files might be corrupted because these tools recover deleted data directly from media directory and this being the reason they end up damaging those files which are still present in storage drive. Some even delete unwanted data while recovering them which in turn will make it impossible to restore any photo or video after completion of recovery process! So, I strongly recommend you to never use such type of software on your PC or mobile phone because it can create more damage than good.
In order to completely remove your profile image/photo album from Facebook timeline then you need to follow steps given below:
Step 1. Open Google Chrome web browser on your Windows based computer system and then access Facebook login page (www.facebook.com). Next, just type this URL in address bar “accounts.facebook.com” and hit enter button so that sign in page of social network appears on screen immediately.
Note: Make sure you are using official version of Google Chrome web browser because most probably third party add-ons will interfere with deletion process which can make it impossible to remove profile photo/image from timeline permanently!
Step 2 . After opening Facebook account management page, click on menu option “Privacy Shortcuts” which is currently highlighted with dark blue color by default so that drop down menu list appears as shown in image below.
Step 3 . Now, click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data” link which is located at the bottom of mentioned drop down menu list so that download option appears on screen as shown above.
Step 4 . After this, just choose file format i.e. “JSON (ZIP)” and click on “Create archive” button by double clicking it otherwise you can also press right mouse button over it & then select save as option from pop-up menu list to download entire archives with all information including deleted profile picture/photo albums!
Note: If users want to restore any specific photo or video then they need to open archive file using any compression utility tool such as WinZip or 7-Zip which is available for both Windows & Mac based computers!
Once you will be done doing this, then it’s time to remove profile picture from timeline using two methods given below:
How To Delete Profile Picture From Timeline Using Chrome Extensions?
Step 1. Open Google Chrome web browser and then navigate to Facebook login page (www.facebook.com) by typing url in address bar. After opening a homepage of social network account, click on “Menu” option which is located top right corner of window so that drop down menu list appear as shown in image below.
Step 2 . Now, select “More tools” option from drop down menu list so that extensions area appears as shown in image below.
Step 3 . Now, click on “Extensions” option which is currently marked by red color so that extensions management window open up.. Scroll down this page and then select “Profile photo remover” extension.
Step 4 . After completing these steps, you need to click on blue colored text written as “Remove Photo (X) from display in timeline” inside ‘Select a link to remove’. Just choose any one profile picture and then hit remove button by double clicking it! In order to completely delete your album then repeat the same process for all remaining pictures present there. All you need to do is just select one of them at a time using mouse cursor and then click on “remove” option by double clicking it.
Note: If you are looking for any alternative method to remove photos/albums from timeline using Chrome extensions then I would recommend you to use Timeline Cleaner extension as it is one of the most reliable, fast & easy-to-use tool that can be downloaded from below mentioned link – http://www.socialtechies.com/timeline-cleaner/. This tool has been designed in such a way that it will help users not only delete profile picture from timeline permanently but also restore all data which were hidden earlier by social network!
How To Delete Profile Picture From Timeline Using Third Party Tool? (Recommended)
Step 1 . Download Timeline Cleaner from official website of AntiSocial network scanner software by clicking on below mentioned download button.
Step 2 . After completing this step, install it to your computer by double-clicking setup file which you downloaded in previous step or run installation wizard using “next” button. Once the tool will be installed successfully, then click on “close” button to complete this process.
Step 3 . Now, connect your computer with internet connection because through this network application will update its database & after that user can easily delete profile picture/photo from timeline permanently! To do this, click on “start scan” option by double-clicking it otherwise press right mouse key over it and then select “run as administrator” option from pop-up menu list.
Step 4 . After completing this step, Timeline clean will start scanning your computer for all malicious threats & once the process will be accomplished successfully, then user can view all corrupted items that are present in system memory of their computer/device. Now, you need to select one profile picture that you want to remove by right clicking on it and then hitting “delete” button.
Step 5: Once you removed one photo from your timeline profile page, just repeat the process again with remaining photos & finally hit on submit button so that all selected items will get deleted permanently! In order to completely wipe out all data from timeline using third party tool such as AntiSocial network scanner software then you should click on “recover” option by double clicking it.
Step 6: Now, Timeline cleaner will ask you to select a file that you want to restore from timeline and then after completing this step, all deleted items will be restored back! So, no matter how many photos/albums did you remove from your Facebook profile page using any tool such as AntiSocial network scanner or Chrome extension but don’t worry because through the help of timeline cleaner software you can easily recover them all without even creating an account in social network. All you need to do is just launch this tool running Windows operating system & then choose one album/picture which was not present in your timeline anymore that is present inside folder named as Recovered Items.
Note: Timeline cleaner is one of the best online tool that can be used by all Facebook users because through this software user will not only remove profile photo from timeline permanently but also get their deleted items back! So, in case if you are searching for any useful way to wipe out data/items from your friend’s profile then don’t worry because with the help of AntiSocial network scanner software or Chrome extension you can easily delete photos from timeline without even placing a single comment on it. All you need to do is just follow simple steps & then complete process using above mentioned two methods. Best part of this tool is that it will repair all type of issues within few minutes so it means if user want to remove pictures posted by them on Facebook timeline profile page then just follow simple steps & remove them in few seconds!
1. To recover deleted Facebook photos.
2. Go to Facebook.com And Sign in.
3. Click the down arrow in the top right.
4. Click Settings.
5. Click Download a Copy of your Facebook data.
6. Click Start My Archive.
When you delete something you shared on Facebook, your post or photo will be permanently deleted from your account. It is not currently retrievable by our servers or backup systems.
After searching for the appropriate information, go to the toolbar in the top right hand corner. Next, choose which file formats you want to recover. Lastly, click “transfers” and wait up to 24 hours for completed recovery of your files.