- Log on to your account at Amazon.
- Click on Accounts & Lists.
- Click on cancel free Prime.
- They will then give you a 2-3 day window to notify you of your free trial being cancelled.
How To Cancel Your Amazon Prime 30 Day Free Trial So You Won’t Be Charged (2019)
How To Cancel Amazon Prime Membership Or Free Trial
1. Log on to your account at Amazon.
2. Click on Accounts & Lists.
3. Click on cancel free Prime.
4. They will then give you a 2-3 day window to notify you of your free trial being cancelled.
Is there a limit to how many times I can use Amazon Prime’s free trial? Even if you cancel your Amazon Prime membership, you will be able to utilize its benefits for the remainder of those 30 days. You’ll also be able to start a new free trial one year after the previous one came to an end.
You can terminate your Amazon Prime free trial at any time, and you’ll continue to receive the benefits for a full month afterwards. Stand firm — Amazon will try to persuade you to keep your membership on numerous occasions. You’ll need to reply Yes three times after canceling your membership.