- First, try contacting the company that suspension occurred from and see if they will give you a refund or another way to get your account back up and running.
- Additionally, it may be helpful to look into deleting your profile on eBay. This will take out all of your auctions and purchase history, but it will also disable any bids that have been placed on them.
- Finally, if all of these options don’t work or you still want to keep your account suspended, consider speaking with an attorney about possible legal action.
My eBay Account Got Suspended! Here is Exactly What I Did To Get It Reinstated
EBAY ACCOUNT SUSPENDED? Get Back on easily and FAST!
Can you close a restricted eBay account?
Are you having trouble closing your restricted eBay account? If so, it may be because of the terms and conditions of that account. In order to close an eBay account that has been restricted, you will need to follow these steps: 1. Login to your account and click on the “account settings” link. This will take you to a page where you can change your restrictions. 2. Scroll down until you find the “security settings” section and change the “approach security level” to “restricted”. 3. Click on the “close account” button and confirm your closure by clicking on the “submit form” link. 4. Your account will be closed and you won’t be able to access it anymore.
How long does an eBay account stay suspended?
An eBay account can be suspended for a variety of reasons, including violating the company’s policies.suspension_details.php?c=1&p=4
In most cases, an eBay account will stay suspended for a period of six to twelve months. After that, the account will be deactivated and the user will not be able to access their inventory or sell anything on the platform.
Can I make a new eBay account if mine is suspended?
Yes, you can make a new eBay account if your current one is suspended. To do so, follow these steps: 1.Log in to your account and click on the “Use your existing account” link in the top left-hand corner of the main screen. 2.Enter your registered email address and password in the required fields and click on the “Create account” button. 3.You will be asked to choose a username and password for your new eBay account. 4.After making your selections, click on the “I am finished” button to finish creating your new eBay account. 5.If everything goes according to plan, you will see a message indicating that your new eBay account has been verified and is now operational. If not, please contact our support team at [email protected] for assistance!
Why won’t eBay let me delete my account?
Ebay is a website that allows people to sell and buy items. People can also create an account on eBay and sell items. However, some people are not allowed to delete their accounts because they do not have enough money or they do not want to leave the site.
What to do if your eBay account is permanently suspended?
If you’re an eBay user, you may have noticed that your account is permanently suspended. This is typically due to a violation of the company’s policy on trading illegally or engaging in other unfair behavior. If this is the case for you, there are a few things that you can do to manage your situation:
- Contact eBay customer service and explain what happened. They may be able to help resolve the issue if it’s a simple violation like not having an up-to-date password.
- Delete any items that you’ve been selling and start anew. This will prevent anyone from automatically detecting that you’re violating company policy and suspending your account.
- Use a different email address and password for your account. This will help protect yourself from being spammed with inquiries from people who think they’re dealing with eBay again!
How do I get around eBay suspension?
eBay suspension can be a frustrating experience if you’re caught up in the auction process. To avoid being banned from eBay, follow these tips:
- Make sure you’re following the company’s guidelines when bidding on auctions. If you don’t, you may face punishment from eBay.
- Don’t bid on auctions that are in high demand or that have low bids. This will lower your chances of being approved to Bidder status and receive feedback.
- Stay active on eBay and respond to community members’ questions. This will help make sure that you’re aware of all the latest auction rules and how to stay compliant.
Can I sue eBay for suspending my account?
If you’re an eBay user and have your account suspend for violating the company’s terms of service, you may be able to sue them. Here’s a look at what you can and cannot do if your account is suspended for violating a policy.
Can I delete my eBay account and make a new one with the same email?
Yes, you can delete your eBay account and make a new one with the same email. However, it is important to note that doing so will lose all of your data and transactions that have taken place on your old account. Additionally, it may be difficult to get back in touch with your old customers if you decide to delete your account.
Can I have 2 eBay accounts with the same email address?
If you have more than one eBay account, you can create separate email addresses for each account. You can also use the same name for both accounts, but make sure that your email addresses are different.
How do I delete my eBay account and start a new one?
If you’re considering deleting your eBay account, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that you have all of the required information to set up a new one. Next, be sure to follow the steps necessary to delete your account and start a new one. Finally, be sure to read our full guide on how to delete your eBay account.
You can’t sell, bid, communicate with bidders, or provide feedback while your account is suspended. Account suspension is only for serious infractions such as selling counterfeit goods. Suspended accounts are unable to sell on eBay.
When you’re suspended from eBay, the site won’t let you set up a new account. This is because on eBay, once your account has been permanently banned, it can’t be reactivated. So if you create an eBay account with that address and list your first product, your account will be immediately disabled.
The first thing you should do if your PayPal account is restricted is write to the internet payment giant and ask for a refund. eBay may suspend accounts for 7, 10, or 30 days — or even permanently! A total suspension is usually the result of a serious breach of eBay’s standards and regulations. This can also happen if you underperform on a regular basis. After numerous warnings, eBay frequently takes this action.
If your account was restricted or suspended owing to unpaid seller fees or a return refund, you may make a one-time payment to resolve the problem. Your account will be reinstated when we receive your payment.
On the site, eBay explains why an account has been shut down and frequently these reasons include: Payment methods were out of date (credit card expired) Not paying fees on time. Intellectual property rights policy violation.