- Click on ‘My Account Settings’ at the top right corner of the page.
- At the end of the page select “To delete your account and permanently remove your profile from the site, click here”.
DELETE Your Match Account/Profile Permanently!
How To Delete Match.com Account – Working 2020!
The Tinder Blog is all about meeting people. And we don’t mean the kind of meeting where you go to a crowded room and talk with someone for five minutes before they awkwardly make their way out of your life. We mean the kind of meeting that lasts much longer, because you have matched on Tinder. This blog will be your guide to love, sex, relationships or just some fun! It’s not just for singles either – there are plenty of things here for couples looking to spice up their bedroom too.
You can delete your match account at any time by following the steps below:
1. Sign into your Match account and hover over ‘My Profile’ in the top right corner of the page.
2) Select Account Settings and click on ‘unsubscribe’. To verify that you want to unsubscribe, you will need to enter your phone number or email address. Enter this information here, then click Unsublist from Match Now! After confirming unsubscription from Match Now!, there is a prompt asking how you want to complete deletion of all data from our corporate systems. Choose whichever option is appropriate for you and confirm by entering a password or other credentials as needed until prompted that your request has been completed successfully, which includes disabling your profile from appearing on Match, its affiliates, and partner sites.
3) After the subscription has been canceled, your matches will be automatically deleted from our servers after 30 days.
4) If you want to remove all of your Match account information immediately, click Delete Account at the bottom of this page. You will need to enter your email address or phone number again and confirm that you have a Match account by completing a captcha test. Your match data will be gone permanently within 24 hours unless you choose to cancel deletion.
Users will no longer be able to view your profile or send you messages, and you won’t receive any more match notifications via emails. Other users will not be able to see your profile anymore. You won’t be able to access your account or use it again.
Open the Google Play Store app from your home screen. Select Account from the menu button (three vertical lines). Subscriptions may be found by scrolling down and tapping Account. Match Then cancel, then Yes to confirm you want to stop making payments to that app through your device and Google Play account.
Unlike Facebook, which automatically deletes inactive profiles after six months to avoid revealing users’ identities, Match does not give any indication that it will remove a profile due to inactivity. If you want to keep your account private, do not rely on Match to delete your account.
To the right of this avatar, click anywhere on any Match.com page. Then, under “My Account Settings,” click “To suspend or delete your account, go here.” You’ll need to make a decision regarding whether to suspend or erase your account at this stage.
When you are logged in, hover your mouse over the screen name that appears at the top right of every page and click ‘My account settings.’ You’ll see a link at the bottom of this page labeled “To suspend or delete your account, click here.” After clicking the link, you may choose to deactivate your profile.
If you decide to cancel your subscription, go to ‘My account settings’ and deselect the “Automatically renew each month” option. You have a 14-day cooling-off period on every purchase. Simply contact our Customer Care staff if you’d like a refund or an exchange.
Open the Match.com app and sign in using your Apple ID and password, or Touch ID. Select Manage from the drop-down menu. Select Yes, I’m in. Choose a subscription from the list of options on the right side of the screen by selecting it with your mouse or finger. On the bottom right corner of the screen, click Cancel Subscription to end your membership for this provider’s services immediately. Confirm by clicking OK!
To end your account, go to the ‘Help’ section on the left side of the screen and click “Suspend my account.” Then click “Suspend my account” to finalize. We’ll send you an email to confirm it. You can reactivate your Match account at any time by going to this email link or just logging in.