- 60-day grace period during which you can change your mind and reopen your account.
- After 60 days, your Microsoft account will be permanently deleted.
- See How to close your Microsoft account for more information.
My Xbox Live Account Was Deleted!
How to close your Microsoft Account | Microsoft
1. It’s easy to remove any Microsoft account from an Xbox console.
2. because you don’t have to sign in to the account.
3. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
4. Select Profile & system.
5. Select Settings.
6. Select Account.
7. Select Remove accounts.
The quickest way to recover a deleted account on Xbox One is to use the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC. You can also recover a deleted account by going through the following steps:
Sign in with your Microsoft account and enter the email address and password you used to create the account.
Select “I forgot my password.”
Enter your email address, click Next, and then enter the new password twice for verification.
If you have an Xbox Live account, but can’t remember your password or gamertag, please contact Xbox Support at http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us for assistance.
If you delete your Microsoft account, all of the data associated with it will be deleted. This includes the following:
Emails in Outlook.com and Hotmail.