- Start a web browser.
- Go to Netflix.com.
- Click the downward–pointing arrow in the top right of the page.
- Click “Account.”
- Near the top of the page.
- Under Membership and Billing.
- Click “Cancel Membership” and confirm your decision to cancel.
How to Cancel Netflix Account
Neflix subscription cancel kaise kare
1. Start a web browser.
2. Go to Netflix.com.
3. Click the downward–pointing arrow in the top right of the page.
4. Click “Account.”
5. Near the top of the page.
6. Under Membership and Billing.
7. Click “Cancel Membership” and confirm your decision to cancel.
If you cancel prior to the end of your membership, Netflix will keep streaming for as long as you have remaining on your Netflix Gift Card or promotional balance. When your account runs out of money, your cancellation will become effective, and you will no longer be able to stream.
It’s also simple to disconnect from Netflix through Google Play. All you have to do on your Android device is go to the Google Play Store and select the three-line menu in the upper left corner. Tap Subscriptions, then Netflix, and choose Cease Membership Status. After that, follow the instructions.