- Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
- Tap Edit in the upper–right corner
- Select All. Or individually
- Select the emails that you want to delete.
- Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash
- Selected Messages.
How to Delete an Email Account from the iPhone
TRULY delete all email from your iPhone at once
1. Open Mail and go to your Inbox.
2. Tap Edit in the upper–right corner
3. Select All. Or individually
4. Select the emails that you want to delete.
5. Tap Trash or Archive. If you only see Archive, touch and hold Archive to see other options like Trash
6. Selected Messages.
POP emails download the correspondence to your iPhone and erase them from the server, whereas IMAP accounts keep messages on the server but sync them with your iPhone. If you’re not sure which one you’re using, think about what you’ve just read: if they can’t be deleted, it’s most likely that you’re using an IMap service that has been incorrectly configured.
Deletion of an Email Account from the iPhone Does Not Delete the Account. When you delete an email account from an iPhone, the email account and address are not deleted. You may still get and send emails using the web or other email programs that have been configured to utilize the email account.