- Go to myactivity.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Find the date the activity occurred.
- Under the activity you want to delete, choose Details.
- Choose More. Delete.
How To Clear/Delete Google pay Transaction History Latest| Clear Google pay History
How To Delete Google Pay Transaction History
1. Go to myactivity.google.com.
2. Sign in to your Google Account.
3. Find the date the activity occurred.
4. Under the activity you want to delete, choose Details.
5. Choose More. Delete.
1. On your Android phone or tablet,
2. go to myactivity.google.com.
3. Above your activity.
4. Tap Delete.
5. Tap All time. Delete.
There’s no way to delete your transaction history in your account settings either. So, unless you don’t want these transactions accessible on your phone – in which case you would need to delete the whole account – there is no need for private transactions because they already are.