- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Tap the type of account you want to add.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If you’re adding accounts, you may need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
How to add a Gmail account in Vivo phone
1. Go to Setting and tap Email or Accounts to add your Gmail account. You’ll need to allow access for Vivo to connect with Gmail servers in order for this feature to work correctly. Visit your mobile browser’s security settings page, which you can find by searching “security” on the web version of Gmail. Enable access for less secure apps. Return to Vivo and tap Authorize.
2. Wait a moment as Vivo registers itself with your email provider. After registration is complete, click Done if you want to return immediately to the inbox view, or choose one of three options from the Account Details menu: Delete – Removes all emails not synchronized through other means (such as POP) from your phone.
3. Click Add Label or Forward to create new labels or to create a rule that automatically forwards messages from certain senders to your email address.
4. You can choose whether emails are downloaded to the phone or left in Gmail’s “cloud,” and how long deleted emails remain in the cloud before being removed permanently. The default setting is Store on Phone and 30 Days, but you can change this at any time in the Settings menu under Account Details > Device Management > Vivo Mail Sync Settings.
Vivo Y15 How to Add Google Account
When syncing isn’t working well…sometimes it helps to clear out your cloud storage @gmail and logging back into Gmail then starting over with adding the account again should help reset things up..from there just be patient as things sync..you can also try force syncing which may yield better results at times as well.
I have G-mail accounts on my phone, but I do not receive any emails?
1) The first thing you need to check is that you are having an active data connection (4G/3G/2G). Go to Setting>System Update and Check Now if the device signal is OK for data communication. If yes, then your problem might be due to poor internet service or server issues. Wait a few hours or days for the service provider to fix this issue.
2) Second, verify that Gmail account is set correctly in Settings>Accounts & sync. It should display “Connected” after you have successfully added your Gmail account. If not, please remove the “gmail” account from Settings>Accounts & sync and add it again by following the guide above.
3) Check if you are aware of any firewall settings on your device that is blocking data connection with the server from time to time. For example Exchange Active Sync (EAS). It is a protocol for synchronization between Microsoft Exchange Server and mobile devices or PCs using Internet access. If your BlackBerry smartphone does not allow you to configure EAS settings, then it might block communications with the server all the time because of which email will fail to synchronize on Vivo smartphones as well.
4) Another possibility is that there may be some glitches in Google servers due to which emails are not being delivered to your device. Wait for the issue to be resolved by the Google team or contact your mobile service provider for any help in this regard.
5) Facebook is also one of the most popular email services and if you have added your Facebook account in Vivo, then you might face some problems with Gmail as well. In Settings>Accounts & sync, choose Gmail and click Remove Account button and re-add gmail account again.
I can’t get push mail on my Gmail account?
If you’re receiving emails but they’re not marked as read when they arrive, then it’s likely that push mail is turned off for your Gmail account. To enable it go into Setup>Email accounts>Gmail and tap the menu key>Select delivery>and select “push”.
Or go to Setting > Accounts & sync, select Gmail from the list of accounts, then tap Menu icon > Push.
I get an error when I try to add a Gmail account? If you haven’t used your email address with BlackBerry before, we’re going to need some additional information from you in order for us to verify that it is yours. Please enter the following:
– The first 10 letters and numbers of your password (where available) – Your account type – Your IP address – Your ISP (Internet Service Provider) name or domain name Note: If you have changed your password on this device, make sure you enter the NEW password and not your previous one.
What is a Managed Account?
– A GMS or Global Management System account is an account that has been created in your BlackBerry Device Manager – You can manage up to 100 of these types of accounts, but they must be for business and enterprise users (or individuals with associated companies). A Gmail account is a managed account type as are Exchange ActiveSync Email Exchanges or Hotmail Exchange accounts.
How do I delete my VivoMail profile on my phone so that I can re-add it again? Go to Settings>Accounts & sync, choose gmail and click Remove Account button and re-add gmail account again.
How do I change the syncing frequency for my VivoMail?
1. On your BlackBerry Smartphone, navigate to Settings>Accounts & sync.
2. Select the VivoMail account and tap the “Menu” key.
3. Tap “Sync Frequency”. From here you can choose a number of options:
Manually – no automatic updates will be pushed to your device. Messages will only be downloaded via ActiveSync on-demand or when manually triggered by the user (via a refresh). This gives users more control over how often they want their emails to update – including allowing them to delay it until they are in the range of Wi-Fi network or other data connection which may reduce costs associated with the updating emails.
Once Daily – Emails will only be sync once a day, this can save you time and battery power.
Every 5 minutes – This is for those users who like to have their emails on the device almost instantaneously; every time an email arrives it gets downloaded without delay onto your BlackBerry Smartphone. The trade-off here is that you may notice some increased battery drain and potential data plan overages. To avoid these issues ensure your Wi-Fi is enabled as often as possible when receiving email or else set the sync frequency to manually and then actively trigger the manual refresh at a suitable time of day which maximizes Wi-Fi availability.
How do I check my VivoMail account settings? There are two ways to get into VivoMail account settings on your BlackBerry. They may vary depending on the version of the operating system that you are running:
Option 1 – The first is by selecting “Menu” from within the Inbox, then “Account Settings.” This will take you directly to the VivoMail options under Accounts & sync as shown in Figure 1. Alternatively, if you have not yet configured an email account with VivoMail but would like to do so follow these steps instead:
A) If using Blackberry Device Software 4 and later select the menu icon>Settings>Email Accounts>Vizomo Mail Account.
B) For earlier versions of Blackberry Device Software select On a Home Screen, click Options (or press Alt Shift C)>Applications>Email>Add Account. When you select Add Account, then choose the Email option and click Next
Option 2 – If your device software version is 4 or later you can get to the VivoMail account settings by going to your Inbox options menu (i.e., swipe right on your screen) and click Settings. You will see an option titled “Accounts & sync”, as shown in Figure 2 below:
How do I change my email address associated with my BlackBerry?
1. On a Home Screen, click Options (or press Alt Shift C)>Option Settings.
2. Select the General Settings tab from the Options menu, as shown in Figure 3, below:
3. Click the Email option and select VivoMail (or another email service that you have added previously) as shown in Figure 4 below:
4. In the next window, enter a new name for your email address, then press Next as shown in Figure 5 below:
5. Repeat steps 3 & 4 to change additional details for all other accounts if needed, as shown in Figure 6 below:
6. Click Save to save these changes, or Cancel if you have changed your mind. If you do not wish to save your changes simply tap the Back key (or press Alt Shift B) twice and return to the Inbox view. Your BlackBerry Smartphone will automatically sync with these changes.
You can have as many Google Accounts as you want, and Gmail makes it easy to simultaneously sign in to multiple accounts. If you have more than one account, you can sign in to all of them at the same time. Each account has its own settings, but common settings might carry over from your default account.