- Go to Flipboard.com in a web browser on your Mac or PC.
- Click your profile picture.
- Select “Settings.”
- Choose “Delete account.”
- Submit your username and password to complete the process.
How To Disable Flipboard On ANY Samsung Device!
how to remove Flipboard app from Samsung phone
1. Go to Flipboard.com in a web browser on your Mac or PC.
2. Click your profile picture.
3. Select “Settings.”
4. Choose “Delete account.”
5. Submit your username and password to complete the process.
Flipboard is a fantastic news-reading app for Android that collects material from across the internet and delivers it to your phone in beautiful Smart Magazines that you can customise to your own interests.
Restarting your device may help with various issues, such as freezing or refreshing. Swipe all the way to the right on iOS or iPadOS and then tap Force Quit. To quit an Android app, open the Apps Manager and select “Delete.” On a smartphone or tablet, restart your device.