- Log in to your account at weightwatchers.co.uk and visit the “Help” or “My profile” area and look for the cancellation information.
- Follow the steps as instructed to cancel your subscription.
- Email us at [email protected] or.
- Call us on 0845 345 1500.
How I lost 23 Pounds in Two Months on WW Freestyle: Thoughts and Tips
WW WEIGHT WATCHERS APP | HOW TO TRACK FOOD u0026 WEIGHT, IS IT WORTH IT THE MONEY
If you have any queries, please contact Customer Service on 03456 788 999 or e-mail [email protected] Our Customer Services staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with the exception of public holidays.
(1) If you want to avoid being charged £38.85, cancel your subscription before the end of the 14-day free trial period. The complete term of the plan must be completed.
You have the right to cancel an order for a Membership Product(ies) you’ve placed online or over the phone within the ‘cooling off period,’ which lasts 14 days after the conclusion of your purchase.
Please provide us with your complete name, a correspondence address, and a phone number. We’ll reimburse the cost of your first purchase minus a set administration fee of £5.00. Your Access Code must not have been used to qualify for a refund.
To cancel your subscription, go to https://www.weightwatchers.com/us/marketing/free-trial-cancellation or call us at 800-651-6000.
Tap your profile icon in the upper right corner of the App Store app. Select Subscriptions from your account page, then choose the active subscription you want to cancel. Click Cancel Subscription and confirm your choice.