Change my BlackBerry ID on q10 follow the instruction below:
- Tap Settings followed by BlackBerry ID.
- Tap within the BlackBerry ID Username field and remove the current email address.
- Type the new email address and press and hold the space bar to hide the keyboard.
- Enter your current BlackBerry ID password,
- Tap OK to complete the change.
- Tap OK to return to BlackBerry ID settings.
How to Remove Blackberry id from Z10 Without Password
BlackBerry Q10 : BlackBerry ID Account
BlackBerry ID is an email address, password, and security question that gives you access to BlackBerry’s suite of services. It’s a lot like how Facebook Login works. Your BlackBerry ID lets you get the most out of your device by connecting it with important content and people in your life. You can change it on a Q10 if you have the latest software update installed, but for any other phone model, there are some extra steps involved. Read on for more information!
First, you have to access the BlackBerry ID Profile app. This is where all your information tied to your identity can be found. If you’re not sure how to do that, then there are two simple ways of getting there:
1) Go into any one of your apps that use BlackBerry ID to sign in (e.g., BlackBerry Messenger, Twitter, etc.). Remember to check out our updated list here! Once inside the app, look for the three dots on the top right-hand corner or bottom left-hand corner and click on it. You should see “Options”. If not, don’t fret! All it means is that you’re still on the main screen of the app. Scroll down to find “Help” which will direct you to the app’s main menu. Once on the main menu, click on “Community” (if that is there), then select “Help and Support”. If “Help and Support” aren’t there, then find any option of your choice to get you to BlackBerry ID Profile.
2) Another way of getting to BlackBerry ID Profile is through the My World icon – typically located at the home screen of your device. You can either long-press (press & hold for about 10 seconds) on this icon until it starts staggering out like a ghost or just press on it once! The staggered appearance lets you know that it has transitioned into something else! Your phone’s default browser should automatically open up with ID in full view.
Swipe down from the top of the home screen and select Settings. Tap BlackBerry ID. Select the edit option by tapping Edit. Fill in your BlackBerry ID Username using the provided text field.
Click the Forget my password link at the bottom. Click Reset my password. Enter your BlackBerry ID UserName and the verification code that was shown. Click Submit to confirm your choice. … On the Delete Your Account page, click Delete My Account.
Enter your email address. Click Submit after entering the verification code shown in the CAPTCHA image. – You must be a BlackBerry user to access this email address.
Select “Delete” from the “Advanced Options” section of the screen, then follow through with the process by pressing “Delete.” Confirm removal by pressing “Yes,” then press “Reboot” to restart.
If you do not have a BlackBerry ID, go to the website at http://www.blackberry.com/bbid and follow the steps given there to create one. Click Reset your password after you’ve already created a BlackBerry ID. Select the current username and provide the verification code shown in the CAPTCHA image when prompted.
When you’re finished, tap OK. The software is now installed on your phone and will automatically update as well as sync with all of your other devices linked to the same BlackBerry ID.
The BlackBerry ID keeps track of applications in one place, which is handy when upgrading or replacing a BlackBerry smartphone or tablet. In the event that your phone is stolen or lost, you may remotely lock, find, or erase it using BlackBerry Protect via BlackBerry ID.
If you forget your password on a computer, there are two steps: first, reset it with the “Forgot Password” option when prompted to sign into your BlackBerry ID; second, answer your security question and follow the on-screen directions. The alternative is to change your password from a PC.