- Tap on the Android “Mail” icon.
- Tap on “MORE”.
- Tap on “Settings”
- Tap on “Set default account” to select which e-mail you want to be the default.
- Select the e-mail you want to be the default e-mail in this case, “PSU Email”.
- Tap on “DONE”
How to change the default app on an android device?
How To Change The Default Browser On Android
1. Open your Google settings.
2. either from within your phone’s settings or by opening the Google settings app.
3. Go to Search & Now > Accounts & privacy.
4. Now, select ‘Google Account’.
5. Choose the one which should be the primary account for Google Now and Search.
1. Tap “Settings” on your home screen.
2. Tap “Accounts.” Tap the email account you want to change the default for.
3. Scroll down and tap “Default Mail App.” Tap the app you want to use.
To change your default email, go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Account Details. Tap on the account you would like to make the default email. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tap “Default Email.
To change the primary email on your Google account, you need to sign in to your account and go to the “Accounts” tab. From there, click on “Add another email.
Gmail is a free web-based email service. In order to reset Gmail to default settings, you would need to sign into your account and go to the settings tab. From there, scroll down and find the “Reset Settings” option. You will then be able to choose from a list of options on what you would like to do with your account: Delete all messages, Archive all messages, or Recover deleted messages.