- Log into your MoneyGram online account and click on “Profile” tab at the top of the page. You can also use the green Register Now button found in the center of the website to create a MoneyGram account if you don’t have one yet. If you need help creating an account, please see the How do I create a MoneyGram account? article.
- Click on “Manage Profile” and enter your profile information including your customer ID (found on the top of the money transfer receipt) and new last name if applicable. Please note: Changing your first name will require you to get a new customer ID number by calling our Customer Service department or visit any agent location with an operational MoneyGram Payment Center inside. Please contact us at 1-800-666-3947 for further assistance.
- Once you’ve entered all of your information correctly, click Save and continue! You can now choose to edit your receiver’s payment information such as their bank account number and routing number.
How To Change Receiver Name On Western Union Payment
How MoneyGram Works: Send Money with MobilePass™ | Cancel MoneyGram
To update your information, log into the MoneyGram website and go to “My Account” then click on “Profile Information.” You can also change your mobile number by selecting “Mobile Number.” Your request will be submitted to our Agent for verification. In some cases, Providing Biometric (DOB, Address, Govt. Issued ID) may be required for name change request.
1. Log into your online profile.
2. Then, select ‘View Profile Info’,.
3. Click the edit icon next to your personal information.
The situation might be due to your credit card’s cash advance capability, your credit card limit, a mistake while entering account information, or other bank requirements. Please contact your bank immediately.