- Open your notifications.
- Every notification has a submenu that can be opened by clicking the three dots next to it.
- Open your Notifications menu. Tap the three dots and select “Remove this notification.” Devon Delfino/Business Insider.
How to Remove Youtube Notifications permanently
How to Clear Notifications On an Android Device
1. To clear one notification, swipe it left or right. 2. To clear all notifications, scroll to the bottom of your notifications and tap Clear all. 3. To clear all silent notifications, next to “silent notifications,” tap Close.
Tap the top of the screen and drag it downwards to open the notification panel on the Home page. Tap Clear to clear the notifications.
Swipe down from the top left of the screen to show the Notification Center. Long press (deeply press 3D-Touch devices) on the X until “Clear All Notifications” appears. Tap on Clear All Notifications.
1. Swipe down to get to the top of this screen. 2. You can also use the Digital Crown. At the top of the Notification Center, you’ll find a new “Clear All” button. 3. Tap on it to instantly clear all notifications (and to close the Notification Center itself).
1. Go to Settings and select Apps & notifications. 2. Below the last app listed, select See all apps. 3. From here, you can reset the default in either one of two ways: 4. The first and the quickest way is to select Reset app preferences and be done with it.