- Unlock your iPhone and go to Setting.
- Tap General.
- Tap Storage & iCloud Usage option.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Find the game app on the list.
- Tap the game app to get the details.
- Tap Delete Button.
How to Delete game data and reset game from game center – IOS 13
How To Erase Game App Data From Game Center For iPhone iOS 11
1. Unlock your iPhone and go to Setting.
2. Tap General.
3. Tap Storage & iCloud Usage option.
4. Tap Manage Storage.
5. Find the game app on the list.
6. Tap the game app to get the details.
7. Tap Delete Button.
Go to Settings > Apple ID Profile > iCloud. Tap Manage Storage. Look for the game in the list of apps that iCloud backs up data for and tap it. Select Delete Data–remember this action deletes all data for this game from all Apple ID connected devices. A message pops-up asking you to confirm the deletion.