Google business account 2019 follow the instruction below:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- On the account, you want to delete
- Click the three-dot menu icon
- Click Delete.
- Click OK to continue.
- Review the info on your screen.
- Click “Delete account”.
How to Delete Google My Business Listing (2020 Version)
how to delete google my business account 2019
If you have a personal and/or professional Google account, it’s possible to delete them both. In order to do so, follow these steps:
1) You will first need to sign into your Gmail account.
2) Once you’re signed in, click on the Gear Icon > Settings > Privacy > Delete Choices > Remove Account from All Products & Services. 3) Choose your reason for deleting the Google Account and proceed with deleting it. To be clear, this process is irreversible and if done incorrectly could lead to other problems such as not being able to log back into your Gmail account or any other email accounts linked with the deleted Gmail address. So please make sure that before deleting an account, you’re the owner and that the password to your email address is accessible.
4) After deleting a Google Account, it will take up to 14 days for all of your data (such as emails and files) to be completely removed from Google’s servers. Please note that even though some of your information will be deleted immediately after deleting the account, other accounts may still exist on user devices using cached versions of content or information that had already been downloaded. This process cannot be undone or reversed once initiated, so please proceed with caution before deleting any more accounts than need be. To learn more about this process, click here.
Log in to Google My Business. Click the three-dot menu symbol and then Delete on the account you want to remove. Continue by clicking OK. … Review the information on your screen. … To permanently delete your company account and all of its data, click “Delete account.”
On your computer, open Google My Business. Use the same account you used to create Google My Business to sign in. nClick on a profile to remove it. nIn the menu on the left, click Info. nSelect Close or Remove this listing from the drop-down menu. Remove this listing from your list.
No, While utilizing the Google My Business app, you won’t be able to erase locations. You’ll need to log in from the computer to your account. Then select “Mark your company as permanently closed.” In time, Google will get rid of it automatically.
Go to Account settings in your Google Admin console. Sign in using your administrator account (doesn’t end in @gmail.com). Go to Account settings on the Admin Console Home page. … Delete Account is selected by default, so you must click or check the box that reads “I understand and want to continue.” Select Delete Account from the drop-down menu.
You must delete/remove the Google My Business account in order to truly remove a Google Search Pages business listing (see this Google Help Forum Post).