- Select Parental Controls/Family Management.
- If you are not already logged in, you need to sign in to the PlayStation™Network.
- Select Family Management.
- Under Family Members, select the name of the profile you want to delete, then select Delete User Profile.
How To Delete A User Profile on The PS4 – PS4 Tutorial
How To Delete PS4 Accounts
To delete a profile on PS4 2020, you can do so by going to the settings of the console and then to the “Users” tab. From there, highlight your account and click “Delete User”.
If you delete a user from your PS4, all of their data will be deleted. This includes games, saves, trophies, and other information.
If you’re trying to remove the account from your PS4, then do the following:
1) Go to Settings and select Account Management.
2) Select User from the menu on the left-hand side.
If you’re not sure how to delete your PS4 account, we recommend contacting PlayStation Support.
This is a difficult question, but I will try to answer it. You can’t delete the family manager on PS4. The only way to stop someone from being your family manager is by removing them from your friends list.
I would recommend you to speak to them about it and tell them that you want to be in charge of your own life. If they don’t agree, then I would suggest you to find a way out of the family.
The first step would be to go into the family settings and remove the members you want to leave. You can do this by going into your PSN account, selecting “Members” tab, then clicking on the player that you want to remove. From there, you can select “Leave Family”.