- Choose Settings And then General.
- Look for the Manage account category.
- Next to it, you should see an Edit option.
- Click Edit. Choose Deactivate your account.
- Next, Facebook will prompt you for your password and ask you to give a reason for leaving, such as privacy concerns or wasted time.
How do I delete my account on just one service?
Please contact [email protected] to request deletion of your account from our central databases. Please bear in mind that it will take time for all data related to your username to be removed from all logs (both those that are publicly available and others which we keep internally) – see next question below for more information.
If you access both blocked and unblocked versions of your user page, any blocks placed on that page will also apply to the other version. If there are any pages or Talk archives which mention you or are linked to them, those too will still be available. Note that deleted content remains in Wikimedia’s raw historical data dumps for a longer period of time; see this FAQ entry for more details).