- Access the Project Settings page in Console.
- Click Authenticate to make changes.
- Enter your password.
- Click Verify to authenticate..
- Click Close Project.
- Select the desired options to continue.
How to Create a Python Texting App Using Twilio API
How to Create a Twilio Account
1. Access the Project Settings page in Console.
2. Click Authenticate to make changes.
3. Enter your password.
4. Click Verify to authenticate..
5. Click Close Project.
6. Select the desired options to continue.
Login to your account at www.twilio.com/console. Click Settings, Click Manage Users. Click the desired user to revoke access. Click Remove from this account. A confirmation window will be displayed. Click Remove User to continue.