- Click the Start button, and then click Settings.
- Click Accounts, scroll down.
- Click the Microsoft account you would like to delete.
- Click Remove, and then click Yes.
Windows 10: Managing User Accounts and Parental Controls
How to uninstall apps on Windows 10
You can delete a Windows account by following these steps:
1) Press the Windows key and R on your keyboard to open the Run window.
2) Type “control userpasswords2” in the text box, then press Enter.
3) Select the account you want to delete, click on “Change the account type,” then choose “Standard User.”
4) Click on “Remove Account.
To delete a Windows account on your desktop, you can follow these steps:
1. Click on the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Click on “Control Panel.”
3. Click on “User Accounts” from the list of options that appears.
4. Click on “Manage another account.”
5. Select the user account you want to delete and then click “Delete account.”i
To delete a Windows account on your phone, you need to go to Settings > Accounts > Your Account. Here, select the account you want to delete and then tap Delete Account.
To delete a Windows account on your PC, you can go to the Control Panel and select User Accounts. From there, you will be able to delete the account.
Windows 10 has a built-in account removal process. To remove an account, select the user’s name and then click on “Remove account” in the lower right corner of the screen.
If the account is locked, you may need to unlock it first. To do this, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and click on “Change a password or security settings.” Then, select “Change Password” and enter the old password for the account.
You can also use the Windows Control Panel to remove an account. Click on “User Accounts” in the Control Panel, then select “Manage another account.
Windows 7 and 8
Open the Control Panel.
Click on “User Accounts.”
Click on “Manage another account” in the left pane if you are currently logged in as an administrator, or click on “Manage my account” if you are not logged in as an administrator.
Select the user account that you want to delete from the list on the right side of the window and click “Delete this account.
You can delete a user account on your computer by going to the Control Panel, clicking User Accounts and Family Safety, and then clicking Manage Another Account. You’ll need to enter the password for the administrator account to delete a user account.
If you are getting an error message that states “This account can’t be deleted because it’s used by other people on this PC”, then the account is currently logged in to Windows 10. To log out of your account, press Ctrl+Alt+Del and click Sign Out.
When you sign in to your laptop with a Microsoft account, it’s technically the same as signing in with your email and password. You can’t remove your Microsoft account from your laptop because it would be like deleting all of the files on your computer.