Delete a Windows mail account follow the instructions below:
- From the Windows desktop, navigate: Start > Settings icon. (lower-left) > Accounts > Email & app accounts.
- From the right-pane, select the account to remove then select Manage.
- Select Delete account.
- From the prompt, select Delete to confirm.
How To Add or Remove Email Accounts in Windows 10 Mail App | Windows 10 Tutorial
How to Add or Remove Microsoft Account on Windows 10
Note: This method works for Windows Mail only and not Outlook Express or any other mail program even if it uses the same Modern UI look as Windows 7 does, because Windows Mail comes as part of Office 365 Productivity Tools suite in all Pro versions of Windows 7 Ultimate (not just Enterprise or Pro Plus) and with the “Send Later” feature which makes sending individual emails easier than setting up a timed task to do so.
Begin Windows 7 Mail Account Setup:
1. Start> All Programs > Control Panel > Mail (under heading “Windows Live”).
2. Click on “Manage Accounts.”
3. Click on “Make changes to your account” or the name of an existing Outlook/Windows Mail account (if you can’t then no other mail programs are connected). At this point be sure to close any open Windows Mail windows since it does not appear that you can “make changes” while a window is still open and actiive — I confirmed this by opening another mail program in my case and clicking through Settings, Advanced Options, etc until I got back to the General tab without successfully making changes anywhere along the way.
4. Then proceed from step 2 above as noted there.
Proceeding further with Setup:
Once you are ready to continue, you will see an image similar to that below. The key thing here is to pay attention to the drop-down menu which has several options:
Setup New Account – Use this option when setting up a new e-mail account. This allows setting up mailboxes etc from scratch all in one dialog box and it only appears when Mail is first opened or when the program is reinstalled/updated.
Manage Existing Accounts – This option opens up choices for managing existing accounts including how they should be set up (e.g., manually or automatically). It also allows for modifying existing settings per account such as Auto Archive Settings, Sounds (bells/alerts), notif
2. If you want to setup a new account click on the appropriate link in the left pane, otherwise scroll down past “Add an Account” and click on your added accounts e-mail address from the list in the right pane (such as; [email protected]) or click the name at bottom of this page to view all exisiting accounts.
3. Click on Options in upper right corner and select Advanced Settings under the Other E-Mail Options title heading at top of the screen. This will open up more options for configuring
You may always discover old emails if you search your inbox or sent folder, since Yahoo Mail provides limitless storage space and doesn’t delete previous communications until you do. You can only recover a message that’s been misplaced in the last 48 hours.
When you use Clean Email with Yahoo, your inbox will be cleaned automatically. The program will group all of your emails into bundles according to how many unread messages they contain.
Deleting an account will make your data inaccessible to you, but it does not delete the information from Google’s servers. If someone has access to your computer he/she can retrieve that email from a Windows backup or even if you stored it on a cloud storage solution like Dropbox.
No, this email is unavailable for future use. You can’t use it again later on because once you delete an account, you’ll be asked if you want to automatically create a new one when creating your next one. This only applies if the account being deleted was being monitored by POP or IMAP.
Accounts can be created and deleted. Accounts that are unclaimed will eventually be taken by spammers and other malicious individuals for spamming, phishing or malware distribution. accounts that are unclaimed will eventually be taken by spammers and other malicious individuals for spamming, phishing or malware distribution.
This article will walk you through the steps on how to remove your Windows Live Mail account from your computer.
Step 1: Open Windows Live as if you were going to send and receive emails. Click “File” in the top left corner of the screen, and then scroll down and click “Accounts”.
Step 2: Uncheck that email account that you would like to delete. When selected, a red X icon will appear next to it on the list of accounts. Then click “Close”.