- Open the Settings app.
- Select the Accounts Option.
- Select Family and Other Users.
- Select the user and press Remove.
- Select Delete account and data.
How To Delete A User Account In Windows 10
How To Delete A User Account On Windows 10
To delete a user account using PowerShell, open an elevated command prompt and type the following: Remove-Item “C:\Users\<Your PC Name>\AppData” -Force. Select Delete Account and Data if you wish to remove all data associated with your current user profile, or select Remove User Accounts if you only want to remove one or several of your existing accounts.
Go to the Settings app and select it. Select the Accounts option. Select Family and Other Users from the drop-down menu. User may be deleted by selecting Remove next to his or her name. Delete your account and data using these steps:
On the Start menu, select Settings > Accounts. Select Remove for each person’s name or email address. Read the information and make your selections. This will delete the user’s sign-in information but not their account data from your PC.
1) Use your local user account with administrative privileges to log in to your computer. 2) Type netplwiz into the Windows key + r, press Enter. 3) Select the Microsoft account you wish to eliminate. 4) Click Remove.
Click the “Delete” button next to an email you’d like to delete, then hold down the “Ctrl” key while clicking other emails. Each email will be shaded as you select it. After that, click the “Delete” button to remove all of your selections.