- On the “Personal Data Request” screen, tap “More Options
- Visit Our FAQ” On the “FAQ” screen, tap “How do I delete my Words With Friends/Words With Friends 2 account, including my game account data.
- It should reveal a link reading, “Go here to request account deletion.” Tap on that.
How to delete finished games on Words With Friends
How to Delete a game on Words with Friends
Go to your completed game/match list. Click “Edit” and find the completed match you want to remove. Select the word “Delete” next to the completed game you prefer to delete. Select “Done” once you’re finished removing completed games.
Open your Game App and disconnect from Facebook. Open your mobile browser, go to www.facebook.com and log out from there. Make sure that you are logged out of your Facebook App. Go back to your game and reconnect to Facebook.
1. Please enable cookies from your browser’s settings to contact us.
2. Next, tap the slider next to “Show when you’re active,” then select “Turn Off” on the pop-up, and your Active Status will be disabled.
3. You can talk with the friend you are playing against by using the game’s Chat feature. OR Contact Us Contact.
Go to your Chat Box. Tap the three white vertical squares located in the upper-right corner of your Chat Box. You will see a list of commands, then select the ‘Delete All Messages’ option.
Tap the gear wheel icon in the top right corner of the screen. Tap the Account Info button. The number listed under Zynga ID is your UID/ZID for Mobile Poker.