- Open the Contacts app.
- Tap and hold your finger down on any contact that you want to delete
- Selected without opening its page.
- Tap every contact listing that you want to delete.
- Tap “Delete” in the top-right corner.
How to Delete Multiple or All Contacts in Android Phone
How To Delete All Contacts In One click in Andoird
1. Open the Contacts app.
2.Tap and hold your finger down on any contact that you want to delete
3. Selected without opening its page.
4. Tap every contact listing that you want to delete.
5. Tap “Delete” in the top-right corner.
To clear the data for the contacts app, please go to “Settings” > “Applications” > “Manage applications”> “All” and tap on Contacts. From there select Storage and then Clear data. Note: This will also delete other information such as recent calls or Favorites.
Your Google contacts may be synced to your device and because of this the contact you deleted is likely coming back. To disable contact syncing on your phone, head to Menu > Settings > Accounts > Google > [your account] and turn the toggle for “Contacts” to the OFF position. Improved: Your mobile device can sync with a