- Go to Settings.
- Tap your profile (name).
- Tap iCloud.
- Tap Manage Storage.
- Select Backups from the list.
- Choose the current iPhone you are using.
- You will see a small list of apps under Choose Data to Back Up.
How To Delete App Purchase History on iPhone, iPad or Mac
How to Delete Unwanted Apps from iCloud
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap your profile (name).
3. Tap iCloud.
4. Tap Manage Storage.
5. Select Backups from the list.
6. Choose the current iPhone you are using.
7. You will see a small list of apps under Choose Data to Back Up.
If you don’t want to see the cloud icon, you could sign out of the app store via settings > iTunes & App Store > Sign out. This will hide the cloud icon but you have to log in each time you want to download an app. You can delete the apps from your local iTunes, but they will show in your “Purchased” view.
Select Delete All Files on the left side of your iCloud interface. When you select your desired app, any related folders will appear in the right column. If you see a warning message with other access options, choose to delete everything from that app and its corresponding folder.