- The first thing you need to do is log out of the account.
- To do this, go to the Settings tab and select “Sign Out.”
- Next, delete the account by going to Settings and selecting “Delete Account.
Deleting POP3 and IMAP Email Accounts
iPhone: How To Delete An Email Account
If you delete your IMAP account, any messages in the “Sent” folder will be deleted. If you have sent messages in the “Outbox” folder, they will not be deleted.
You can delete an IMAP account from your iPhone by following these steps:
1) Launch the Settings app.
2) Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3) Scroll to the bottom of the list and select Delete Account.
4) Tap on the account you want to delete and then tap Delete Account again in the confirmation dialog box that appears.
If you are using IMAP to sync your email, it’s best to delete the account on the server before deleting it in your email client. You can do this by logging into your account settings page and clicking “Delete Account.
You can delete an IMAP account from Outlook by following these steps:
Open Outlook and go to the File tab.
Select Account Settings.
Click Manage Accounts.
Click the account you want to delete, and select Delete this account at the bottom of the window.
To remove a primary account from Outlook, you can go to the File tab on the top left corner of the screen and click on Account Settings. From there, click on the Accounts link in the left side menu. Select your account and then click Remove Account at the bottom of the page.
The primary account in Outlook is the default account that will be used for sending emails. If you would like to delete the primary account without deleting any other accounts, go to File -> Options -> Mail -> Accounts and click on “Delete”. In the window that pops up, make sure to select “Primary” from the drop-down menu.
In Outlook, you can change the primary account by clicking on “File” and then “Account Settings.” You will see a list of your accounts with a checkbox next to each. Click the account you want to make primary and click “Set as Default.
To remove a primary account from your laptop, you have to log out of the account and then delete it.
1) Log out of the account by clicking on the “Sign Out” button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2) Click on “Delete Account” in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3) Confirm that you want to delete the account by clicking on “Delete Account.
To change your primary account, go to the Settings tab and select “Account” from the left-hand menu. From there, you can change your primary account.
There are many ways to delete your administrator account. You can use the “User Accounts” menu in the Control Panel. Or you can go to Start, type “Administrative Tools,” and click on “Computer Management.” From there, you should be able to see “Local Users and Groups” and then find yourself there.