Delete an Outlook account from my computer follow the instructions below:
- From the main Outlook window, select File in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Select Account Settings > Account Settings.
- Select the account you want to delete, then select Remove.
- You’ll see a message warning you that all offline cached content for this account will be deleted.
How to Fully Remove an Email from Outlook – Windows 10
How to Sign Out and Remove Existing Profile from Outlook 2016
If you want to delete an Outlook account, it’s relatively easy. You just need to follow these steps:
1) Open Outlook and click the File tab.
2) Select Account Settings from the list on the left-hand side of your screen.
3) Choose “Accounts” in the middle column, then select “Manage Accounts.” This will bring up a list of all your accounts in order by name; find and select the one you wish to delete by clicking on its checkbox next to it (you should see a small red X when you do). Once selected, simply click “Delete.”
4) If you’re sure that’s what you want to do, select “Yes” on the next window.
5) Outlook will likely prompt you to reenter your username and password before asking if you want to delete or cancel. Choose Delete Account, then click OK.
6) A message should appear warning that deleting this account cannot be undone; select “OK.” After a moment of processing, Outlook may prompt you again with another warning about deleting your contacts. Select Yes if this is the case.
7) This will return you to the Manage Accounts window where clicking on the little red Xs will remove all accounts from view except for “Microsoft Exchange.”
8) Now just close down Outlook completely by pressing Alt + F4 or by selecting File, then Exit.
Go to Settings. Select Apps & Features from the left-hand pane. Microsoft Office Desktop Apps should be located near the top of the screen. From the list, choose Microsoft Office Desktop Apps and click on it. On the next screen, look for Outlook and click on it to display the Uninstall option.
For devices running iOS 10 and up: Open the Settings app. Select Accounts from the list of applications. Select Email & accounts from the drop-down menu. Choose the account you wish to delete. Go to Account Management, then Delete Account from This Device. S
Start > Settings > Accounts > Other users. Select the person’s name or email address, then Remove. Read the terms and conditions carefully, then Delete account and data. This does not remove the individual’s Microsoft account, but it does delete their sign-in information and account data from your PC.
Go to File > Info. Select the Account Settings drop-down menu and select Account Settings. Choose the email account you wish to remove. Remove it by selecting Yes.
If you’ve ever installed, uninstalled, or updated Outlook for any reason (such as to update your email address), then reinstalling it is no more complicated than uninstalling and reinstalling Word. For example, if you install Office with a new email account and later change that account but don’t tell the program, all of your settings will be lost. Uninstalling Office will not erase any Outlook data.
Select Delete to remove the user account. Select Remove User Account from the drop-down menu. To delete a user account, go to Manage Another Account and choose the one you want to remove. Select Keep Files if you want to keep the user’s files, or Delete them (if you wish to erase everything).
Change the email address you want to remove by selecting it and then clicking Manage under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts. Select Manage from the drop-down menu. Select Delete account on this device to finish deleting it. After that, confirm your decision by selecting Delete.
Tap the top-left home icon to display your account in Outlook. In the lower left corner, click Settings. In the list under Accounts, select your staff email (Exchange) account. Select Delete Account from this page and confirm when prompted at the bottom of the screen.
Select User Accounts from the Start menu, followed by Mail. Select Show Profiles from the Mail Setup window to view past messages. Click on the profile you want to remove and choose Remove.