- Go to wizardingworld.com and create a new account with Pottermore account you used before.
- Go to Settings of the website and scroll down you’ll find the “Delete your account” option.
- Click “Delete your account” and enter your password to confirm your deletion.
Wizarding World Account reset to to retake house and patronus quizzes
Can I delete my Pottermore account and start over?
It’s time to leave the Harry Potter fandom. Here are 4 reasons you should delete your Pottermore account now:
1) The game is not worth the hassle: It takes forever to load, it lags constantly, and there are too many glitches that cause you to lose all of your progress.
2) You’re tired of wasting money on this game: The tickets cost $10 each (and they go up in price for special events), and you have a limited number every month.
3) You’ve already read all the books: What else can you do? Play around with spells? That sounds boring!
4) There are other fandoms out there – why waste more time on one when there’s so much new ground to cover.
You may remove your personal information by using the options below. You may delete all of your personal information by sending a deletion request to Wizarding World Digital.
Go to Pottermore.com and click the sign-in symbol in the upper right corner. – Enter your email address from Pottermore.com. – Create a new password.
With the new Wizarding World app, you may retake the sorting hat exam, and if you do it the first time, you’ll have the option of switching houses to your current one or staying in your old one. You can continue to take the quiz but you can’t change houses.
The Hufflepuff Common Room can be found by passing through the Hogwarts kitchens, where a ‘pile of enormous barrels’ may be discovered. These, according to one source, include: “The barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row will open if tapped in the rhythm of Helga Hufflepuff.”
There was no password required to unveil the entrance. Instead, one must tap the barrel two from the bottom, middle of the second row in “Helga Hufflepuff” rhythm to cause the lid to swing open, revealing a passageway that leads down to the basement when crawled through.
When Draco Malfoy permitted them to enter, the password was “Pure-blood.” After nearly an hour, when the Polyjuice Potion’s effects began to wear off, Harry and Ron departed because they had not discovered the Heir of Slytherin’s identity. They did discover that Malfoy wasn’t the heir, however.
In the Harry Potter fandom, there’s a shakeup going on. In a joint press release from Pottermore and Warner Bros., Pottermore is shifting its content to a new website called Wizarding World Digital, which will house both Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts material.
As of November 2019, the website Pottermore has closed. A large amount of information has been migrated to WizardingWorld.com, which is now the main destination for Harry Potter fans. The e-books of the Harry Potter novels are still published by Pottermore Publishing.
In Prisoner of Azkaban, Professor Lupin instructs Harry, “The Patronus is ‘a kind of Anti-Dementor,’ a shield that protects you from the Dementor. . . Each Patronus is distinct to the witch or wizard who creates it and is conceivable in some circumstances for a Patronus to alter.”
You can’t change it unless you create a new account or remove your existing one. Even if you quit your account, it may re-create it when you establish a new one.