Delete Amazon affiliate account follow the instructions below:
- Make Sure you are logged in as a ‘Primary user’
- Hover over your e-mail address at the top of the page.
- Click on ‘Account Settings’
- Click ‘Close Your Account’ in the Account Information section.
- Once you’ve read the messaging, click “Close your account now”
How To Delete Amazon Affiliate Account Permanently | Delete Amazon Affiliate Program
How To Delete Amazon Affiliate Marketing Account
If you’re a blogger or affiliate marketer, it’s likely that you have at least one Amazon affiliate account. In fact, the program is so popular that in 2018, over half of all online retail sales were from third-party sellers using Amazon. But what happens if you decide to close your account? Will closing your account affect other aspects of your life? Read on to find out more about how to delete your Amazon affiliate account and everything else you need to know!
Before we start, it’s important to note that while Amazon has some strict rules for its affiliates, they are not known to be overly harsh with the enforcement of their policies. Most infractions do not lead to account closure unless they are repeated often. That being said, there have been a number of cases where Amazon has closed accounts due to certain offenses or without warning. If you decide you want to delete your Amazon affiliate account for whatever reason, you should know what steps you need to take and how much work is involved in doing so.
How To Close An Amazon Affiliate Account In 3 Steps:
1) First go into the specific account settings by following this link. You’ll want this URL as it will help ensure you do not close your wrong account by mistake!
2) Once you’re in the settings, go to the Transfer Account Ownership page. If you try to do this before putting in your password it will not work so make sure to log into the main Amazon site first!
3) Now that you’ve logged in, click on Accept. This is where you accept that you want to delete your account and agree with Amazon’s terms of service. Afterward, simply hit Close account & transfer ownership, which is located at the bottom of the page. You don’t need to read through any more information or enter an email address – just click Confirm.
And there you have it! Your Amazon affiliate account should now be closed after about 5-6 weeks.
Select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu. Click on “Edit your website list,” then click on “Update.” Enter the URL of your website under “Enter Your Website(s)” and click Add. To finish the declaration procedure, click Next.
To update your financial data, log into your Amazon.in Associates account and go to “Account Settings.” You’ll be able to input new bank information from there.
Today, Amazon has terminated your Associates account and the Operating Agreement that governs it (link below). Because you are not in conformity with the Operating Agreement, Amazon will not pay you any outstanding advertising charges.
To create a product link for an item, follow these steps: Select “Product Links” from the black bar’s “Product Linking” tab. Look for the product you wish to connect to using either your keyboard or an ASIN/ISBN. To the right of the item, click the “Get Link” button.
Your Amazon tracking ID is your Preferred Associate ID. If you’re a part of Amazon’s US Affiliate Associate Program, it will end in ‘-20.’ Typically, people choose a short URL or company name for their associate store ID.
Log in to the account you wish to terminate. Examine the goods and services linked with your account. If you still want to go, pick a reason in the drop-down menu, check the box next to Yes, I want to permanently close my Amazon account and delete my data, and then Close My Account.
Sign into the account you wish to terminate. Examine the items and services linked with your account. If you still want to go, pick a reason in the drop-down menu, check the box next to Yes, I want to permanently close my Amazon account and delete my data, and then Close My Account.
Go to the Amazon.in app and choose Manage Bank Accounts. To deregister your Amazon Pay UPI ID, go to Manage Bank Accounts on Amazon.in and select your UPI bank account. Tap Deactivate to deactivate your Amazon Pay UPI ID.
Amazon Associates is a program that allows website owners and bloggers to build links and receive referral fees when people click on them and make purchases on Amazon. It’s completely free to join, and it’s simple to navigate. … And if they do, you may earn up to 10% in referral fees.