- Click the account menu.
- Click the Facebook page.
- Select ‘Settings‘
- Choose ‘General‘ in the left column.
- Click ‘Manage your account.
- Press ‘Deactivate your account.
How To Permanently Delete Facebook Account 2020
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently On Mobile
1. Click the account menu.
2. Click the Facebook page.
3. Select ‘Settings‘
4. Choose ‘General‘ in the left column.
5. Click ‘Manage your account.
6. Press ‘Deactivate your account.
What happens if I permanently get rid of my Facebook account Your profile, photos, postings, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be completely deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve posted. Facebook Messenger will no longer be accessible to you.
To delete your Facebook account for good, go to the Settings page by clicking the downward–pointing arrow in the top right corner of the site. Under Security and Login, click Your Facebook Information and then Delete Your Account and Information.