MyLab IT – How to Delete a Student’s Submission – New UI
You can delete your Pearson MyLab account through the website. You will need to use the email address you used to create your account. Follow these steps:
1. Log in to pearsonvue.com/activate with your PEARSONVUE ID and password, or select ‘Register’ if you do not have an account yet, then click on ‘Sign In’.
16. Click LOG OUT in the top-right corner > SIGN OUT NOW > Sign In again with your email address and password > Next.
17. On the Activate page, locate and click I’m having trouble activating my product link at the bottom of the page > Continue to reset my activation key (note: this will take you to a new page).
18. Follow the on-screen instructions for resetting your activation key > Click Reset my Activation Key.
19. Select I would like to manage my account and click Continue > Next.
20. In the following step, you will have to validate your email address again by clicking Verify Email Address (Note: this is a different link than in Step 3 above). Do NOT be alarmed that it asks you to log out – just follow the instruction to verify your email address from another location if necessary, then return to Pearsonvue as instructed and complete Steps 21-23 below. If for some reason you are unable to verify your email address at this time, do not worry – there is still more information on how you can delete your account in Step 23 below.
21. In the following step, you will need to select a reason for deleting your account and click Continue > Next.
22. Read over the information displayed on this page, then click Delete My Account > I Agree > Next (note: you may have to scroll down to see this button).
23. Confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking Yes, Delete My Account Now > Done.
24. On the confirmation page, click Log out now > Close browser window or tab (this will take you back to Activate at pearsonvue.com). You are now successfully logged out of Pearson VUE’s system!
Unlink Pearson from Canvas account – Easy Steps!
25. If you would like to still be able to login at a later time, you should create a new account using the same email address so that Pearson VUE will recognize your credentials. Follow Steps 1-3 above > Continue
26. In the following step, choose whether or not you want to receive emails from Pearson VUE about events or other information and click Next.
27. Choose if you would like to reset your activation key (you may have unregistered this product while trying to delete it earlier) > Continue > Next
28. Select REGISTER A NEW PRODUCT in order to register MyLab again using your previous e-mail address and click Register Product now . Note: This step is necessary because MyLab has been previously registered with another e-mail address (i.e. the one you no longer have access to) and thus cannot be registered again with that e-mail address
29. Verify your email address by clicking Verify new product registration via email link (mail will come from [email protected], subject line MyPearsonLab Account). This will send an automated message from [email protected], which looks like this: ****************** WARNING ************************************* The following alert is for informational purposes only and does not necessarily indicate a problem with your account or products. If you do not recognize any of the activity described below, contact your institution’s Pearson representative immediately . Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2015 16:29:57 -0600 From: Customer Support, Amazon.com Subject: Your Amazon order Order ID: 1234578987
Hello, Amazon.com today sent you an order of a Kindle book that is not available in Mexico. The product can be redownloaded or returned to Amazon for a refund if needed. Please contact us if you have questions about this or your orders by following the link below: Contact Us!
1.Now From Setup, select Users.
2.Type the user’s name into the search field, and click Search.
3.Click the checkmark next to the user.
4.Click Select Tasks, select Delete / Restore Users, and click Start.
5.Click the checkbox next to the user to confirm the selection.
6.And Click Delete / Restore.
1.In Site Manager, click on the Personnel category, and then click the Users tab.
2.Select the user from the list.
3.Click Delete. …
1.Now Click on the Settings tab.
2.Under Course Management, click on the Manage link.
3.Click on the Course Settings tab.
4.Click on Delete this course.
5.Click OK to confirm you wish to delete the course. Note: Deleting a course 6.And deletes all students’ data and activity as well.