- To clear ALL go to https://soundcloud.com/you/history
- Click ‘Clear All history‘ on the far right.
- You won’t be able to undo this action.
How to CLEAR LISTENING HISTORY on SOUNDCLOUD
SoundCloud allows users to keep track of all the songs they’ve liked, reposted or followed. This history can be used for a number of different purposes and is not only interesting for you but also for others using our platform.
How To Delete SoundCloud Account
Maybe you want to delete certain tracks from your likes, reposts or follows but aren’t able to do so on Soundcloud.com? With this tutorial we want to help you in removing individual songs from your personal record on Soundcloud.
SoundCloud provides tools that allow its users to remove data about themselves that are no longer relevant or wanted from the Web at large. If you have linked your Twitter account to your profile (which is highly recommended),
1. To clear ALL go to https://soundcloud.com/you/history
2. Click ‘Clear All history‘ on the far right.
3. You won’t be able to undo this action.
On the History page, tap on the three dots icon on the top right corner. Tap CLEAR and then tap OK to clear all data from your history.
From the Settings area of Google Play Music, clear your audio listening history. From the My Music tab in iTunes, clear your audio listening history.