- On a computer, make sure you’re signed in to YouTube with the channel you want to delete.
- Go to your advanced account settings.
- At the bottom, select Delete channel (you may see Delete content instead). select I want to permanently delete my content.
How to Delete Youtube Channel
How To Permanently Delete A YouTube Account
You can delete your YouTube channel by going to the Creator Studio, clicking on the “Channel” tab, and selecting “Delete channel.
To delete your YouTube account, click on the “Account” tab in the top right-hand corner of the screen. Click on “Delete my account or services” and then click on “Delete my account”.
Yes, you can delete your YouTube channel. To do this, go to YouTube’s account settings page and click on the Delete Channel button.
To delete a YouTube channel on your phone, you first need to open the YouTube app. From there, tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left corner of the screen. This should open up a menu with four options: Home, History, Subscriptions and Account. Tap on Account and then tap on “Delete Channel.
To delete a YouTube account on a smartphone, follow these steps:
1. Go to the YouTube app on your phone and sign in with your Google account.
2. Tap on your profile icon in the top left corner of the screen and then tap “Settings” from the menu that appears.
3. Scroll down to “Accounts” and tap on “Delete Account.”
If you’re not getting the views and subscribers you want, then deleting your YouTube channel might be a good idea. However, if you’re still building up your following and don’t want to delete it just yet, then I would recommend checking out some of these other tips for growing your YouTube channel:
Optimize your YouTube channel for search results through keywords and tags.
Post videos regularly and consistently.
To delete a YouTube channel without an account, you must first create an account.
Once you have created an account, go to YouTube and log in.
Click on the “Channel” tab at the top of the screen.
You will then be directed to your channel page. Click on the “Delete Channel” button.
Enter your password and click “Confirm.