- Tap Songs to see your entire music library.
- Find a song you want to delete
- Tap and hold on the song’s name.
- Tap Delete from Library.
- To confirm.
- Tap Delete Song.
How to Delete songs music from your iPhone, iPad
How to Delete Songs or All Music from iPhone, iPad, iPod 2018
1. Tap Songs to see your entire music library.
2. Find a song you want to delete
3. Tap and hold on the song’s name.
4. Tap Delete from Library.
6. To confirm.
6. Tap Delete Song.
To manually control music, go to the Summary page, scroll down to the bottom, and look for an option in the Options section to Manually manage music and videos. Select this option, and you should be able to remove songs and other material from the “On this iPhone“.
From the app’s home screen, select your profile photo to expose the menu. Scroll down to “Improve your recommendations” and tap it. A grid of artists will be displayed here. Tap the ones you like to check them off and reveal three more comparable artists.