- Go to yahoo mail.
- Type “e” in the search box.
- Select the “Inbox” dropdown option to the left of the search box.
- Click the empty checkbox to select all .
- click delete.
- click to confirm when it asks if you want to delete all.How do I delete thousands of emails in Yahoo?
How to Delete All Emails from Yahoo Inbox
How to delete thousands of yahoo! emails at once
Yahoo! offers a simple way to delete emails in bulk. To do this, follow these steps:
1) Log into your Yahoo account.
2) Click on the “Mail” tab and then click on the “Delete” button at the top of the screen.
3) Select all emails you would like to delete by clicking on each email individually.
4) Click on the “Delete selected messages” button at the bottom of the screen.
There are a few ways to delete emails from Yahoo. One way is to open the email and click on the “Delete” button at the top of the email. Another way is to search for an email in your inbox and click on the “Delete” button that appears when you hover over it. You can also select a group of emails by clicking on one, holding down shift, and clicking on the other emails you want to delete.
There are a number of ways to delete emails from Yahoo. One way is to click on the “Inbox” tab at the top of the page and then click on the “Delete All” button which will remove all emails from your inbox.
There is a way to delete more than 50 emails in Yahoo. On the top of your screen, there should be a button that says “More” and then “Mail Settings.” Click this and then click “Delete old messages.” This will delete all of your old messages, including the ones that are over 50.
You can delete emails from your inbox by clicking on the “Select All” button. Then, you can press the “Delete” button to remove all of them at once.
To clean out your Yahoo inbox, you can either use the search bar to find specific emails or delete them one by one.
To delete multiple emails on Yahoo mobile, you can swipe left or right to select the emails that you want to delete. Then tap the trash icon at the top of the screen.
Yahoo has a setting to delete all unread emails. To find this setting, go to the Yahoo Mail settings page and click on “Delete Unread Messages.
One way to delete all promotional emails is by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button at the bottom of each email. You can also go to your account settings and unsubscribe from all promotional emails there.
The best way to delete all emails in one go is to go to the “Sent Mail” folder and select all emails. Right-click and select “delete”.