Delete videos from Google follow the instruction below:
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Point at the item you want to delete.
- At the top left, click Select .
- At the top right, click Trash. Move to trash.
How to BackUp u0026 Delete Picture/Videos to Free Up Space in iPhone using Google Photos
How To Delete YouTube Videos (Easy) On Mobile (Android or iPhone)
It can be difficult to find out where your video is stored on the internet. This blog will show you how to delete YouTube videos, Facebook videos, and other online content. Once you remove them all, you’ll feel like a new person! It’s important that we teach our kids about digital safety and privacy; it will come in handy as they grow up–even if they don’t know it yet. Let’s get started with some easy ways to take back control of your online identity!
First, visit the website YOUTUBE.COM. Once you do this, search for the video that you wish to delete from Google and click on it! From there you will be able to see all of the information regarding that video–including how many views it has had and its description. Next to “Web,” there should be a drop-down box with a bunch of letters in it–this is where we’ll find out where your digital footprint is located! To get rid of your videos (and other data) follow these steps:
1. Click on the arrow next to “Web” and you will be given a drop-down menu.
2. From there, click on “Remove.”
3. You will be prompted with another box; simply select reason for removal and then click submit!
4. THAT’S IT! – your video (and other data) should not be available to the public anymore! Be sure to use this technique every time you post something online–it could save you from years of regret down the road! Nobody wants to live with that kind of weight on their shoulders; let’s band together as a community, take action, and protect ourselves in these changing times! Don’t forget to share this blog so everyone can stay safe!
Open search, scroll down to the bottom (or screen) of the page (or screen), then click the Videos icon to go to your movies in Google Photos on a PC.
Tap your user profile icon in the upper right corner. In the settings menu, go to “Storage” and choose “Free up…” This will display how much storage is consumed by files that have already been backed up to the cloud. Google Photos will take you to a new screen with more information. On this screen, tap “Free up X GB.”
On Android, such pictures will be permanently deleted from your phone. As a result, you won’t be able to view them in Google Photos or any other gallery program on your phone. The images will be removed from your iPhone only on iOS, and you won’t be able to access them in Apple Photos.
Open the Chrome app on your Android phone or tablet. Select More from the top right corner. … Delete browsing data by choosing History from the drop-down menu. To erase everything at once, select All time from the drop-down menu next to “Time range.” Make sure you’ve selected “Browsing history” before continuing… Tap Clear data.
Please open: My Files > Device Storage or SD Card >Android>data > com.android.files.movies to look for the video on your phone’s storage. If you want to save your movies to a MicroSD card rather than your device, go to Settings in the Swivl app and change the storage option to “MicroSD”.
When you use Google Photos’ Free Up Space function, all pictures and videos that have already been safely archived in the cloud are removed from local storage. To put it another way