- Go to Settings.
- Tap to Mail.
- Tap to Accounts.
- Tap to Add Account.
- If you see your email provider.
- Tap it to add your account automatically.
- Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
iPhone Email Not Working
How To FIX Mail App Not Working On iPhone! (2021)
1. Go to Settings.
2. Tap to Mail.
3. Tap to Accounts.
4. Tap to Add Account.
5. If you see your email provider.
6. Tap it to add your account automatically.
7. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.
Ensure that your phone is connected to the internet. You might need to reset your network settings, which control how your iPhone connects to your cellular network and Wi-Fi. 2. On a different device, try signing in to your email account. Or check with your email service provider to ensure that the system isn’t down for maintenance.
The most typical reason is that consumers inadvertently move or delete them, but forwards and filters can also do it. Forwarding emails to another address without realizing it is one example of this.