- Goto mobile settings and goto installed apps. Search for whatsapp from that list click on it and then click on clear data.
- It will ask for yes or no then click on yes. Now open your whatsapp, you will see it will ask you for enter your number.
How can I recover my old WhatsApp without verification code?
WhatsApp Account Recovery
Unfortunately, WhatsApp does not offer a way to retrieve an old account. If you have your old phone and the old phone has the app installed, you can log in with that account. Otherwise, it’s impossible to get back your old account.
If you are using an iPhone, you can use the “Restore from iCloud Backup” feature in the Settings app. This will allow you to retrieve your old WhatsApp account. If you are using an Android device, you can use Google to find your old WhatsApp account and restore it.
You can use WhatsApp with Gmail by using the following steps:
1) Create a new account for WhatsApp and sign into it.
2) Open the Gmail app and go to Settings > Accounts and Import > Add Account.
3) Select the new account you created and enter your email address and password.
4) Check “Allow less secure apps” under Sign-in & Security.
To restore your WhatsApp chats from Gmail, you will need to use the following steps:
1) Find and open the chat in Gmail.
2) Click on “Menu” and select “More.”
3) Select “Export Chat.” You will then be prompted to choose a file type. Choose “All Files” and save it to your computer.
4) Download and install Whatsapp on your phone.
You can log into WhatsApp with your email, but it is not recommended. The app does not give you the option to change your username or password for security reasons, so logging in with your email leaves you vulnerable to hackers and other cyber criminals.
The answer to this question is not straightforward. WhatsApp backup files are stored in Google Drive, but they are not visible to the user. If you are looking for your backup files, the best option is to use a third-party app like Drive Explorer.
You can login to WhatsApp through your computer or laptop, but you will need to have the app installed on your phone first.
No, you cannot log into WhatsApp on another phone. You can only log in to WhatsApp on the same device that you originally created your account.
You can log into WhatsApp without your phone number by using a QR code. You can generate a QR code that will allow you to log into WhatsApp just by scanning it with the WhatsApp app.
If you’re using Android, then you can download your WhatsApp chat history using the following steps:
Open WhatsApp and tap the three vertical dots in the top right of the screen.
Tap Settings and scroll down to Chat history.
Tap Keep Chat History and select how many messages you want to keep.
To restore WhatsApp backup from iCloud, you need to first download the WhatsApp app on your device. You can find this in the App Store or Google Play. Launch the app and then tap on “Restore Backup.” You’ll be asked to enter your Apple ID password and then you’ll be able to choose which backup you want to use.
There are many different ways to recover your WhatsApp messages, but the best way is to use the backup feature. To do this, you need to have a phone with WhatsApp on it and access to your old phone. First, log out of WhatsApp on your old phone. Then turn off the app on that device. Next, go into Settings > Backup & reset > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone or Tablet > Erase Everything.
You cannot restore your WhatsApp messages from Google Drive because they are not stored in Google Drive. Messages are only stored on the device that they were created on and you would have to export them from there.