- Log in to Call of Duty Mobile.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap the Other tab from the menu at the top. At the bottom, tap Logout next to your name.
- Tap OK.
How do I logout of Facebook mobile Cod? 102
1. Open the Facebook app on your device.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Tap Apps and Websites.
4. Tap Call of Duty: Mobile then tap Remove.
1. Go to Settings on your device.
2. Navigate to App Management.
3. Click Call of Duty: Mobile in the list.
4. Tap on the Storage Usage option, and finally.
5. Click on Clear Data to erase the data and delete your Guest account.
1) Log in to your account on a computer, then go to the “Settings” tab.
2) Click “Sign Out” and then select “Yes.
You can unlink your Call of Duty account on your phone by going to Settings, then select the account you want to unlink. Scroll down and select “Unlink.
You can’t unlink your cod account because it’s linked to your PSN account. You would need to contact Sony and ask them to unlink the accounts for you.
To link Call of Duty: Mobile to Facebook, log into your Facebook account and click on the “Linked Accounts” tab. Select “Call of Duty: Mobile” from the list of available apps and click on the “Link Account” button. This will take you to a page where you will be prompted to enter your username and password for the game. Once you have done so, return to the game and open up an in-game menu in order to find your Facebook friends.