- Go to your profile and tap the 3 lines at top right. tap the gear icon at the bottom.
- Scroll down and tap Add Account. It’s near the bottom.
- Enter the username and password of the account you’d like to add.
- Or log in with Facebook if that’s how you set up the other account.
How to ADD and Use MULTIPLE INSTAGRAM Accounts
How to Manage Multiple Instagram Accounts on Desktop
Yes, you can manage more than one Instagram account. However, you will need to create a separate account for each Instagram account you would like to manage.
Instagram has a limit of 5 accounts that can be managed on one phone. If you want to manage more than 5 Instagram accounts, you need to log out and log in with another account.
You can create a new account for each Instagram account. You can also use a third party app to separate your accounts, such as Instagress or Gramblr.
If you are running multiple Instagram accounts for your business, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that each account has its own unique username and handle. This way followers will know which account they are following. Second, make sure that each account is linked to your business website. Third, you can use tools like Hootsuite or IFTTT to automate the process of posting on all of your accounts at once.
1. Create an Instagram account for each account that you want to post to. 2. Download the app to your phone and login with the first account’s credentials.
3. Click the 3 dots on the top right-hand side of your screen and select ‘Switch Account’.
4. Repeat this process for all accounts that you would like to post to, or log out of your current account and log in with a different one.
Yes, it is possible to tell if someone has two Instagram accounts because Instagram will show a notification on the person’s profile that they have an additional account.
There is no way to know who is stalking your Instagram because there’s no way to tell who has been viewing your account.
You can’t see someone’s secret Instagram without their permission.
A Finsta is a fake Instagram account that people use to post things that they don’t want their followers to see.
You can log into as many accounts as you want on Instagram, but you’ll only be able to see posts from the account that you’re currently logged into.