- Go to YouTube.com and click the Sign In link at the top-right corner of the page.
- Bam the sign in page appears.
- Click either the Forgot Username link or the Forgot Password link.
- Enter your username.
- Enter the verification code from the multicolored text.
- Click the Reset My Password!
How to recover old YouTube channel without email and password.
How To Recover Facebook Password Without Email And Password Latest Trick
I’m sorry to hear that you forgot the email associated with your YouTube account. You can recover your account by following these steps:
1) Visit https://www.youtube.com/account_recovery and enter your email address and password
2) Click “SIGN IN”
3) The next page will show a list of available accounts that match what you entered in step 1.
It’s difficult to find out what email you used for your YouTube channel. If you’re signed into your Google account, go to YouTube and click on “sign in” in the upper right corner. You should see a dropdown menu that includes an option for “sign out.” Select this option and then sign back in with your Google account. Once you’re signed in, click on the three dots next to your name at the top right of the screen and select “account.
If you don’t remember your password, you can use the “Forgot Password” functionality to reset it. If you don’t remember your email address or if you don’t have access to it, contact the company’s customer service department.
Unfortunately, if your account has been terminated, you won’t be able to recover it. You can always create a new one.
YouTube has a team of moderators who delete inactive accounts. The account will be deleted if it hasn’t been used in the past six months. Accounts are also deleted if they are found to have violated YouTube’s Community Guidelines or Terms of Service.
Google disabled your account because you violated their terms of service. To get your account back, you need to contact them and ask for them to restore it.
Unfortunately, Google does not allow you to recover your account without a phone number and recovery email. However, if you have the phone number and recovery email for your account, you can follow these instructions:
1) Enter the phone number associated with the account in the “Phone Number” field.
2) Enter the recovery email in the “Email Address” field.
3) Select “I know my password” when asked how you would like to sign in.
Unfortunately, if you have lost your Gmail account password, there is no way to recover it. The only thing you can do is create a new Gmail account and then try to log into the old one.
If you would like to contact Google about your Gmail account, please visit the Google Account Help Center.
A recovery email address is a secondary email address to which you can send messages if you lose your primary email account.