- From a Home screen, Tap Apps.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Google.
- Tap the appropriate account.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Remove account.
- Tap Remove account to confirm.
How To Remove A Google Account – Samsung Galaxy Note 3
How to Remove Account from Samsung Galaxy Note 3
1. From a Home screen, Tap Apps.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Google.
4. Tap the appropriate account.
5. Tap Menu.
6. Tap Remove account.
7. Tap Remove account to confirm.
If you want to delete an existing Google account from your phone, you need to unlock it and go over to the settings app > Accounts > choose the account you want to delete.
1. Open the Settings app from the app drawer.
2. Go to Accounts.
3. Select our Google Account which you want to logout.
4. Tap the Remove account button here to finally log out of your Google Account.