- Select the Start button, and then select Settings Accounts Email & accounts.
- Under Accounts used by email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you want to remove, and then select Manage.
- Select Delete account from this device.
- Select Delete to confirm.
Easy Guide to Add or Remove Microsoft Account on Windows 10
How to remove your computer from Microsoft Account
To remove your Microsoft account from Windows 10, you need to go to Settings > Accounts > Your account and click Remove.
If you use Windows 10, the only way to remove your Microsoft account from your PC is to reset it. This will delete all your personal files, apps, and settings.
The only way to remove a Microsoft account from a Windows 10 PC is by resetting it. Resetting the PC will delete all of the user’s personal files, apps, and settings.
The reason you cannot remove a Microsoft account is because your device is linked to a Microsoft account. This is done for security reasons, as it allows you to reset your password if you ever forget it.
If you want to remove the account, you would first need to change your password and then sign out of the account on all devices that are connected with it.
To delete an administrator account on your computer, click the Start button and type “control panel” in the search bar. Click Control Panel, then select User Accounts and Family Safety. Select Manage another account. Select the administrator account you want to delete, then click Delete the account.
Windows 10 includes an Administrator account by default. If you want to delete this account, you will need to use third-party software.
To remove your Microsoft account from Windows 11, follow the instructions below.
1) Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
2) Click on Settings in the bottom left corner of your screen.
3) Click on Your Account in the right-hand column.
4) Click on Sign out under Sign-in options.
5) Enter your password when prompted and click Sign out.
Windows 11 includes a built-in tool for deleting administrator accounts. Open the Start menu, search for “administrator account”, and click on “Delete administrator account”.