- Go to classroom.google.com
- Click Sign in with your Google Account.
- Click the class. People.
- Check the box next to the students you want to remove.
- Click Actions.
- Click Remove to confirm.
How to Students Change their Name on Google Classroom
How to Remove Students from Google Classroom
1. Go to classroom.google.com
2. Click Sign in with your Google Account.
3. Click the class. People.
4. Check the box next to the students you want to remove.
5. Click Actions.
6. Click Remove to confirm.
Click the People tab. You can select more than one student at a time if needed. Click the Actions list arrow. Select Remove.
You can choose your subscription level (daily or weekly) and stop receiving emails from Classroom at any time.