- Go to the “Tools” menu and select “Account Settings”.
- Then, click on the account you want to remove.
- In this case, we’ll use an example of a Gmail account.
- Click on “Remove Account”.
- Once you confirm that you want to remove the account, it will be deleted from your list of accounts in Outlook.
How to remove the Primary Account from Outlook
How to Remove Primary Account in Outlook
To change the primary account in Outlook, go to File and then choose Account Settings. Under the Accounts tab, you will see a list of all your accounts. Select the account you want as your primary and click Set as Default at the bottom of the window.
To delete a primary account in Outlook without deleting other accounts:
1) Open Outlook and click on the File tab.
2) Select Account Settings from the list of options.
3) Click on the Account Settings button at the bottom of the window to open your account settings.
4) Select “Change Primary Mailbox” from the menu on the right side of the screen.
You can remove the primary account by following these steps:
Click on the Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
Type “User Accounts” into the search bar and press Enter.
Click on “Manage another account.”
Click on the account you want to delete, then click Remove this person from my PC at the top of the window.
To remove an account from Outlook 2010, you simply need to click the account name in the left-hand column and then click “Remove Account” at the bottom of the window.
You can change your account’s primary by clicking on the “Settings” icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
Then, you’ll want to click on “Account Settings” on the left-hand side of the screen.
Next, select “Primary Account.”
Lastly, you’ll need to enter your password and click “Change Primary Account.
To delete your primary email, you will need to contact customer service. To do so, head to the “Contact Us” page and select the option for “Email Support.
To change your primary email account, you can log into your Gmail account and go to the “Accounts and Import” tab. There you should be able to select which email address is your primary email account.
You can change your default email by going to Settings, then Default Messaging Apps. You can also go to Settings, then Accounts & Passwords, then Default Account.