Remove email address from Hotmail memory follow the instructions below:
- Open the Outlook desktop client.
- Create a new email.
- Start typing a name you’d like to remove.
- Click the down arrow and highlight the entry to remove.
- Press delete or click the X next to the entry.
- Open Outlook Mail.
- Click New to open a new message.
Delete Incorrect Email Address from Outlook
How to delete autocomplete email address on outlook
I have been receiving some spam mail from people I do not know.
An email address was included in the spam which I now want to remove so it does not happen again, is there any way of doing this without losing all my previous Hotmail contacts?
Codes to remove email ids from Hotmail memory are listed below. Please note that these steps will only delete an id temporarily till you exit the session where you applied the code or clear cache. If you want to delete permanently then use our exclusive tips at end of this article . Use these codes at your own risk; We cannot be held responsible for any damages caused by applying these codes! This process can be done ONLY if you are using Microsoft’s official (basic) email client. Other email clients like Yahoo, Gmail, etc may not allow this process.
1) Click on “Tools” located at the right hand upper corner of your Hotmail inbox page. A drop down menu will appear. Please select “Options”. A new window with various tabs will open up!
2) Now click on the tab named “Advanced”. This window is very important as it has necessary tools to perform any changes in your account preferences or settings. Scroll down through the options and you would see a checkbox tool named “Empty deleted items folder when I sign out”. Tick this option to remove all deleted emails automatically every time you exit from your session (exit HotMail). If you don’t see this option then you need to upgrade your Hotmail account by clicking on the “Go to full version of Hotmail” link located at the bottom left corner of your inbox page. This is a very important step as without upgrading, this process cannot be done.
3) Close all windows and exit from your session (exit HotMail). You should clear cache while exiting so that all changes take effect immediately.
4) Remember to come back and uncheck “Empty deleted items folder when I sign out” option after applying these codes or clearing cache because if not checked, you’ll end up permanently removing all email ids! Codes: HOW TO REMOVE A SPECIFIC EMAIL ID FROM HOTMAIL MEMORY 1) Open your browser and go to web.live.com 2) Sign in with your email address and password 3) Now open the inbox of which you want to remove an email id from memory 4) Note down the number appearing on top right hand corner of screen (eg: 1232133537).
1. Open Mail app.
2. Click the New Email button.
3. In the new e-mail window, start typing the address you want to remove in the To: field. When it appears, tap the i button next to the address.
4. Then tap “Remove From Recents” at the bottom. ->
1. Go to the View Switcher and select People.
2. Select the contact that contains the email address that you want to delete from the autocomplete list.
3. Select Edit. Delete the outdated or unwanted address.
4. Select Save.
In the drop-down menu, click Settings. (Near the upper right corner of your screen.) Expand Autofill in the “Autofill” section. If you wish to turn off Autofill for a particular purpose, do so. OFF should be selected if it is enabled. Your settings will be automatically saved as soon as you close this window.
You may remove one or more suggested recipients from the Auto-Complete List. You can delete one or more people from the Recent People list. If you hover your mouse over the person’s entry, an X will appear to the right of his or her name. To remove the individual’s name and email address from the Auto-Complete List, click that X.
Tap Add address or Add card at the bottom. After you’ve entered your info, tap Done at the bottom. Edit: Tap the entry to modify it. Delete: To remove an entry, tap it.
To delete a contact in Outlook, go to the Messages tab and double-click the name you wish to remove. To reveal any Auto-Complete suggestions, begin entering a name or email address in the To field. Using your arrow keys, select the name you want to remove and then click the “Delete” button or press Delete on your keyboard.
Many providers allow you to either suspend or permanently delete an email account. Look for the account’s settings and scroll down to the custom settings and account deletion options. Each host has its own unique but easy-to-understand procedure for canceling accounts.