Remove credit card from Sling follow the instructions below:
- Click the Update Payment Information button.
- Modify or update your credit card on file, as well as your billing information.
- Click UPDATE BILLING INFORMATION to store your modifications.
How to CANCEL your Sling TV monthly subscription!
Remove Payment Method Credit Card / Debit Card From Google Play Store
First, go to sling.com and enter your credit card number and billing information in the “Register for Services” section. Next, select “Cancel Membership” from the Account Links menu. You are then prompted to select a reason for canceling. Pick “Other” and write in the word “pregnancy”, for example.
You will be asked if you want to cancel immediately or wait until the end of your current billing cycle. If you choose to cancel immediately, do not complete your cancellation by paying your balance, as this step only gives you access to SlingTV services for another 24 hours. You must completely close your account before any charges can be incurred. When fully closed, go back into sling.com and click on “My Account”. From here, click on “Cancel my Membership” in the left side menu under “Account Links.” Do NOT select a reason when prompted or it may automatically bill you an additional $5.37 USD.
If you are canceling after the first seven days of your subscription, do not cancel online. Send an email to SlingTV billing department through their online contact form with the word “CANCEL” written in the subject line. You will receive a reply asking for payment confirmation before they process your cancellation request.
When you cancel your account, all future recurring charges associated with it are canceled as well. However, past-due payments may still be processed depending on when you decide to close your account during the seven-day trial offer period, so be sure to pay these past due amounts immediately once they show up on your credit card statement if you want them gone for good. This can usually be identified by a charge of $5.37 USD, as mentioned above.
Also, canceling your SlingTV account will not cause you to lose access to any shows or movies that you have previously paid for and watch within the 7-day trial period. You can always go back into sling.com, login to your account, and resume where you left off with these videos. However, if you do this after your cancellation request is processed (usually within 3-4 days), you may be charged again for them without warning unless they are part of your “Watch Now” list when closing out your account. If that happens, just send another email explaining the situation to their billing department and they will correct it for you right away.
Finally, if you are subscribed to SlingTV’s “Lounge” package or “Kids Extra” add-on (both which require their own monthly subscriptions), be sure to cancel them as well since they’re separate accounts. If you don’t, these charges will continue to show up on your credit card statement every month and you will not receive any additional services beyond what was included in the original seven day free trial.
1. Open the Settings app on your Android device.
2. Turn on Google Services and preferences.
3. Go to settings for Google apps. Tap the Google Pay option.
4. Select a payment method you wish to delete.
5. Remove the payment method you selected using the steps above.
6. Follow the instructions on-screen to complete this process
1. Sign in to your Sling TV account.
2. Go to the Account Settings page.
3. Click on Cancel Subscription.
4. Choose a reason for canceling and press Continue.
5. Select Cancel My Subscription.
1. Open the SLING app, go to Settings, then Accounts.
2. Select Add/Remove Service.
3. If you want to change your base service, go to the first page.
4. Next, pick any Extras that you wish to include.
You are not bound by a contract as a Sling TV subscriber. However, you may terminate your account at any time. If you decide to terminate your membership, it will continue for the remainder of your billing cycle if you paid for it. This means that until your renewal date, you can watch whatever you want on Sling TV.
Visit www.sling.com/account and log in to your account with the email and password you established when you started your SLING TV subscription to restart your membership. You’re ready to watch again!
The AirTV app for Fire TV devices is also available. The Amazon Prime Video software is now accessible through AirTV Mini, according to a recent statement by the manufacturer. AirTV Mini is accessible for free on Sling.com to new SLING TV subscribers who sign up for a two-month prepaid subscription to eligible services.
If you have a debt on something you’ve purchased from the App Store or iTunes Store but Apple has been unable to charge you for it, Apple may prevent you from deleting your payment methods until the outstanding balance is paid.
1. To add a payment method.
2. Tap Add Payment Method.
3. To modify information for a payment method.
4. Tap the payment method, then edit your details.
5. Tap Edit to remove a payment method.
1. Tap Settings.
2. Open iTunes and the App Store.
3. Tap your Apple ID (typically top of the screen).
4. Select View Apple ID from the drop-down menu.
5. Tap Payment Information in the lower-right corner of the screen.
6. Select None under Payment Type.
7. Tap Done after that.
The advantage of pausing your Sling TV membership is that it will reactivate on its own. In addition, if you only pause it for a month, all of your DVR recordings will be available when the service resumes.
We’re sorry to see you depart, but you can easily pause or stop your subscription at any time. The methods to pause or terminate your membership may be found by going to your My Account page at sling.com
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, log in to your Roku account.
3. Select Manage Your Subscriptions from the drop-down menu.
4. Select Cancel subscription from the Active Subscriptions list box.