- Locate the item (you can find your sold or bought items by clicking on your username at the top right and choosing ‘Selling’ or ‘Buying’)
- Open the respective chat by clicking on the buyer’s name underneath the item title.
- Click on the dots in the upper right corner of the chat and choose ‘Report user’
Selling Products Online With The Shpock App
A clever Gumtree scam
Go to the Shpock app and tap on “my profile.”
Tap on “my reviews” and select the review you want to report.
Tap on “report” and select the reason for reporting.
1) Open the app and find the item you want to report.
2) Tap on the item to open it.
3) Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on “Report this item.”
4) Select a category for your report.
5) Fill in the required fields, then tap submit.
If someone doesn’t pay you on Shpock, you can use the “Contact Shpock” button in the app to send a message to the seller. You can also use that button to ask for your item back if your payment was declined.
Shpock is a mobile app that connects people who are looking to buy or sell cars. You can download the app on your phone and search for cars in your area.
Yes. Shpock is a mobile app that allows users to post items they want to sell or buy and send private messages to other users.
Shpock is an online marketplace for buying and selling used goods. You can get a refund if you are unsatisfied with your purchase, but they only give refunds in the form of store credit.
I have never been scammed on Shpock. I have only had one problem with the app where the seller sent me a different item than what was listed, but that is not something that’s Shpock’s fault. It was just a mistake by the seller.
Shpock is a peer-to-peer marketplace for buying and selling secondhand items. It has been around since 2012, and as such, it is not legally binding.
Shpock is a marketplace for buying and selling pre-owned items. Items can be sold on the site for free, however if you’re looking to buy an item, there are fees involved. If you’re looking to sell an item, you’ll need to pay $1 for each item you list. If your listing sells, Shpock will take 15% of the final sale price.
Yes, you can search for a seller on Shpock. You can also browse through different categories such as clothing, electronics, and more.
Shpock is a safe and secure marketplace to sell items. It has been around for a while and has an established track record of safety and security.